Does Ted kennedy Really Want....

LoneStarMadam

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 09:20 am
McGentrix wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
blueflame1 wrote:
LoneStar, yeah sure, sure. The war in Iraq is keeping terrorist attacks out of America. Please explain how? Because the Liar in Chief says so? The insurgency in Iraq is overwhelmingly Iraqis fighting an occupation. As far as Americans are concerned a cool 12% say send more troops. "WASHINGTON -- A majority of Americans favor setting a fixed timetable for bringing troops home from Iraq and just 12 percent would support a plan to increase troop strength, an option under serious consideration by the military, a Los Angeles Times/Bloomberg poll has found." link

I guess you're willing to take tha chance, I don't know that I am.
OBL said that he was shocked that we went to Afghanistan becuase after Somali he thought we were cowards & weak, we were weak, thatns to the REAl liar in chief. OBL also had Haiti to look at when one of our Navy ships was turned away (after the REAL liar in chief ordered them to turn around) by a bunch of rag tag natives shooting off pop guns. the the REAL liar in chief didn't turn his hand to go after Saddam after he shot at out pilots in the no fly zone. Maybe I missed it, but have we been attacked here since 911?
That 88% is not the C-n-C, it isn't their call. We have one President at a time, whether you & Kerry/Kennedy like it or not.

LoneStar, your posts from the beginning have left many (perhaps most) of us so turned off by the bile that you started and continue with that anything you have to say is pretty much disregarded.

Perhaps due mostly in part by the warm welcome you and others gave LSM. You were all mostly a bunch of elitist jerks who thought she was someone else and you treated her like ****. You deserve what ever level of vileness LSM determines to give you as most have not made any effort at all in trying to talk with her as adults. Instead you chose to act like a bunch of adolescent shitheads.

So, I am sure if you ask LSM of her impressions of the A2K population, she would have little positive to say. I doubt she particularly cares what most of you liberal "free speech for me, but you better shut the hell up" **** really think.

Thanks Smile
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 09:48 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
nothing to get hung about McG, you still rank up in the top 5 for inane vileness, LSM is but a rank amateur compared to yourself.

they do seem to share some sort of elitist view that since they are connected to people who served in the military they can speak to it even though they didn't serve themselves.

LSM seems to operate from some sense of smugness about the fact that she is a military wife, while McG can't get over being embittered about being rejected for military service when apparently every other male in his family did serve.

Or maybe I'm wrong and they are both merely strong willed tough super patriots, driven by love of God and country.

Either way who cares? It's a beautiful day.
acted smug because I was a military wife, I am proud of my husbands service. Maybe that's what you don't understand, pride in something somebody you love has accompolished. I had nothing to do with my husbands success in the military, i just waited & followed him around the globe. I'm sorry that you & another unmentionable here are so bereft of understanding that you would use anything to belittle service.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 10:32 am
LoneStarMadam wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
blueflame1 wrote:
LoneStar, yeah sure, sure. The war in Iraq is keeping terrorist attacks out of America. Please explain how? Because the Liar in Chief says so? The insurgency in Iraq is overwhelmingly Iraqis fighting an occupation. As far as Americans are concerned a cool 12% say send more troops. "WASHINGTON -- A majority of Americans favor setting a fixed timetable for bringing troops home from Iraq and just 12 percent would support a plan to increase troop strength, an option under serious consideration by the military, a Los Angeles Times/Bloomberg poll has found." link

I guess you're willing to take tha chance, I don't know that I am.
OBL said that he was shocked that we went to Afghanistan becuase after Somali he thought we were cowards & weak, we were weak, thatns to the REAl liar in chief. OBL also had Haiti to look at when one of our Navy ships was turned away (after the REAL liar in chief ordered them to turn around) by a bunch of rag tag natives shooting off pop guns. the the REAL liar in chief didn't turn his hand to go after Saddam after he shot at out pilots in the no fly zone. Maybe I missed it, but have we been attacked here since 911?
That 88% is not the C-n-C, it isn't their call. We have one President at a time, whether you & Kerry/Kennedy like it or not.

LoneStar, your posts from the beginning have left many (perhaps most) of us so turned off by the bile that you started and continue with that anything you have to say is pretty much disregarded.

Perhaps due mostly in part by the warm welcome you and others gave LSM. You were all mostly a bunch of elitist jerks who thought she was someone else and you treated her like ****. You deserve what ever level of vileness LSM determines to give you as most have not made any effort at all in trying to talk with her as adults. Instead you chose to act like a bunch of adolescent shitheads.

So, I am sure if you ask LSM of her impressions of the A2K population, she would have little positive to say. I doubt she particularly cares what most of you liberal "free speech for me, but you better shut the hell up" **** really think.

Thanks Smile

Our own moment of Zen.... right here on A2K no less.
0 Replies