Study: Females get aroused by both sexes

nimh

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2003 08:45 pm
sozobe wrote:
nimh, it's pretty common among women I've talked to. And it's an ongoing topic on shows like "Sex and the City"

Damn, I must've missed that episode. Shouldnt have done away with my TV, huh? <giggles>
0 Replies

TKLola

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 02:48 am
I find myself attracted to women sometimes, but more oftenly Im attracted relationship wise to men. I can look at a woman and say "wow she's hot! and in the cases where I have its because she has a few traits in her personality that are just so cool, that I would like to have them as well or ...that she is just eye candy.
0 Replies

Crazy-Girl

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 04:13 am
this turns out to be an interesting thread. Laughing

Women attracted to women... I didn't think it happens, unless they are lesbians, of course. Maybe it's just me, but I've never been attracted by a woman, my general reaction would be "eww gross". I can understand why guys like the idea of multiple women though, as it has been said, two hot women are better than one. Laughing
Besides, I find the idea of gay men having sex quite stimulating (like sozobe said, it's a visual thing, rather then identification). Btw, men masturbating works too.
0 Replies