Obama In NH

djjd62

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 06:24 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
djjd62 wrote:
actually, you must have been let down by most administrations the last few decades

Yes, at one time or another, in all administrations that i have been old enough to understand, i have been let down. I suppose that you have liked/agreed with every administration since you've been of an age?

actually, i basically assume that all politicians are lying scumbags and then wait for them to prove me wrong, some have
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 06:40 pm
I have to agree with that, sadly.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 07:03 pm
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2428246#2428246
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 07:58 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Since nobody seems to be able to take on the question, or maybe won't take on the question, I'll put you down for, yes, NH dems are desperate
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 08:18 pm
Obama disagrees with gay marriage, but civil unions are ok with him, according to a report I heard tonight.
So, would Obama bring his religious views into the presidency should he get that job?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 08:28 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Since nobody seems to be able to take on the question, or maybe won't take on the question, I'll put you down for, yes, NH dems are desperate

To use your own retort to an equivalent question:

Quote:
Put me down for anything you like, I don't give a damn.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 09:23 pm
Well goodness, we're in agreement it would seem, nimh, even thoigh it was in a different context.
However, since Bushs' religious faith has been brought into question many times, just wondering if the same concern for Obamas religious faith would draw the same ire.
0 Replies