Obama In NH

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 05:31 pm
Anybody wath the coverage of Obama doin his thang in NH over the weekend? Jeez, looked like the second coming. Even Obama said that he's skeptical of the hype.
Now either the NH dems are desperate to get hillary out of the running or they're....just desperate.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,128 • Replies: 26
No top replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 05:36 pm
Re: Obama In NH
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Anybody wath the coverage of Obama doin his thang in NH over the weekend? Jeez, looked like the second coming. Even Obama said that he's skeptical of the hype.
Now either the NH dems are desperate to get hillary out of the running or they're....just desperate.
I may be wrong but it's my understanding that Obama may very well indeed be a black man as well as a christian.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 05:42 pm
i never heard him utter the word thang, once

infact unlike GW, he's very well spoken and seems genuinely humble

seems like a perfectly viable candidate
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 05:47 pm
dyslexia wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
I may be wrong but it's my understanding that Obama may very well indeed be a black man as well as a christian.

&, what does that mean? My only requiremment for anybody to be president is that they be American first, honest, & have integrity. Those are basic requirements that black & so called Christian do not guarantee anything..
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 05:51 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
My only requiremment for anybody to be president is that they be American first, honest, & have integrity.

you must be very disappointed in the current president, only 1 out of 3
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 05:52 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Anybody wath the coverage of Obama doin his thang in NH over the weekend?

Didn't you call Bloomberg a bigot in another thread? I guess your own biases are OK...
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 05:53 pm
actually, you must have been let down by most administrations the last few decades
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 05:55 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
My only requiremment for anybody to be president is that they be American first, honest, & have integrity.

given that criteria, sine about 1960 i'd say only carter and possibly reagan fit the bill the best
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 05:57 pm
dyslexia wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:

I believe your information is accurate, Dys.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 05:58 pm
borrowing from the Fox News school of Journalism "Some people say Obama may be an Islamic Terrorist"
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 05:59 pm
And a druggie - don't forget a druggie...
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 06:08 pm
snood wrote:
Yes, quite right a druggie and a communist.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 06:11 pm
djjd62 wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:

you must be very disappointed in the current president, only 1 out of 3

You're not breaking news here, i have said that I am disappointed in this president.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 06:13 pm
Dartagnan wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Anybody wath the coverage of Obama doin his thang in NH over the weekend?

Didn't you call Bloomberg a bigot in another thread? I guess your own biases are OK...

Yes, I did call Bloomberg a bigot, so what.
I do have biases, no question, & for anybody that says they don't, they're lying. However, the color of ones skin or his/her religious preferences means nothing to me.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 06:15 pm
dyslexia wrote:
borrowing from the Fox News school of Journalism "Some people say Obama may be an Islamic Terrorist"

I'd like a link to that story, please.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 06:16 pm
I have heard that he's married to a woman, too.

The more time this joker spends in the public eye, the more startling revelations float to the surface . . .
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 06:16 pm
djjd62 wrote:
actually, you must have been let down by most administrations the last few decades

Yes, at one time or another, in all administrations that i have been old enough to understand, i have been let down. I suppose that you have liked/agreed with every administration since you've been of an age?
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 06:19 pm
snood wrote:

What was it you said when BPB suggested that all sick republicans be shot dead....something like a modest & reasonable suggestion?
You'll excuse me if I count your comments as, well, meaningless?
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 06:20 pm
Setanta wrote:
I have heard that he's married to a woman, too.

The more time this joker spends in the public eye, the more startling revelations float to the surface . . .

He and his female spouse have been spotted on several occasions hugging (and even kissing) children purportedly theirs - all while in full view of the public.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 06:21 pm
Since nobody seems to be able to take on the question, or maybe won't take on the question, I'll put you down for, yes, NH dems are desperate
0 Replies