Depo

DyzzQD

Reply Sat 9 Dec, 2006 05:09 pm
Im only 16 and ive been on the depo for 2 or 3 years, im really thinking about gettin off of it b/c Today something unexpected and embarasing happened. While having sex with my boyfreind and I started to have an orgasm I also started bleeding with it. Is it from the depo?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 381 • Replies: 5
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Sat 9 Dec, 2006 05:36 pm
No. That's from your boyfriend shoving his penis in and out of your vagina too fast with a sandpaper ribbed condom. Tell him to use the latex ones from now on.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Sat 9 Dec, 2006 06:14 pm
you should talk to your gyno anyway about getting off of it. You aren't supposed to stay on depo for longer than two years now, because it starts lowering your bone density.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Sat 9 Dec, 2006 06:36 pm
Cypher is correct - talk to your doctor, you can't just stop cold. You have to wean off of it. I don't know if the bleeding is related, but your doctor can tell you.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sat 9 Dec, 2006 06:40 pm
We do seem to have an awful lot of newcomers who come in, ask one sexually related question, then leave. Anyone else noticed?
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Sat 9 Dec, 2006 07:26 pm
I don't know about the other posts, but if I was 16 and read your post Nick I would assume this place was full of perverts and head for safer ports.
0 Replies