how to date a widow

riverclark

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2011 11:11 am
@NickFun,
No one is trying to "replace her". Other women are just being themselves and looking for a man to love. If you approach dating as a replacement or no one could be as "great" as her you are doomed to never find another love. You need to undetstand there will never be another fiancee... no one just like her. But there are millions of kind wonderful women who will also knock you off your feet. But you need to be healed and ready to make a new person #1 in your life and not play second fiddle to the memory of your deceased love one. Life is for the living. You can remember and honor those who have passed, but they cannot return. One can only decide and make a conscious choice to continue to live and love again or stay in perpetual grief and sorrow.
NickFun

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2011 01:17 pm
@riverclark,
Hey there River C! It's been several years since this thread started. I have been involved in a relationship for over 2 years and it's going well. Let me just state, if you haven't 'been there' and 'done that' it's hard to understand. The fact that her man still grieved after two years didn't surprise me at all as I did as well. This kind of loss takes a while to heal. Of course, I have moved on and my life is going well.
0 Replies

roseH01244

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2012 04:28 am
@Noddy24,
May be it takes time but all will be all right, You need to be patience.
0 Replies