Who Said It?

Setanta

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 01:31 pm
woiyo wrote:
bm

Bowell movement . . . that's appropriate.

I nominate this for the best response to this thread.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 02:25 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Candidone is correct. Ahmadinjad made all these quotes in his recent 5-page letter to the citizens of the US.

It's interesting to see where his political views align with American politicians.

His hypocricy amazes me.

I could have sworn they were all likely said by the leading Democrats you listed in "a." I thought sure I had to be right. Oh well, I know they've likely said similar things in slightly different words.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 02:26 pm
I find it to be quite telling that none of you Republicans can point out the error in what Ahmenijad said!

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 02:29 pm
No, republicans prefer to just call him crazy and cry for a nuke to be dropped on Iran.
That way, any legitimacy to his statements can be disregarded as crazy.
....or liberal.

It's all the same to them.
Answering questions that may criticize this administration and that may have validity aren't on the menu this decade.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 02:41 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
I find it to be quite telling that none of you Republicans can point out the error in what Ahmenijad said!

Cycloptichorn

So you agree with him? Your statement is quite telling also, cyclops. Why don't you get the guy to immigrate to America and run as a Democrat?
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 02:49 pm
okie wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Cycloptichorn

So you agree with him? Your statement is quite telling also, cyclops. Why don't you get the guy to immigrate to America and run as a Democrat?

Oh, no, you don't get off that easy, Okie.

Tell me which parts you disagree with, and which parts are factually inaccurate. I have a feeling you will fail to do so.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

okie

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 10:24 pm
Before getting into the points, let me remind you this is the guy that has denied the holocaust happened and has made it known that he is bent on wiping Israel off the map. Is this really somebody you wish to defend, cyclops?

And the first statement:
1. "Governments are there to serve their own people. No people wants to side with or support any oppressors. But regrettably, the U.S. administration disregards even its own public opinion and remains in the forefront of supporting the trampling of the rights of the Palestinian people."

Cyclops, there are lots of people that want to side with or support oppressors. The Iran government is oppressive. What more do you need to know? And how is the U.S. trampling on the rights of the Palestinian people? That is utter nonsense. The Palestinian people themselves should quit supporting terrorist organizations and do something productive for a change. That would be nice for a change.

The only way to please the Iran leader and others like him is to disband the state of Israel and ship the Jews back where they were before WWII. Then what would the Palestinians have to fight over? I guess the rest of the Arab nations could continue killing each other over something else. And trying to do away with the United States and all other Christian nations. Is that really what you agree with, cyclops?
0 Replies