Leaving Iraq, Honorably

candidone1

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 03:35 pm
Mexica wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
Why do you call them sandniggers candidone1? You truly are a bigot, aren't you? Slamming Christians in another thead, and now using derogatory language to describe Arabs.

You should be ashamed of yourself and seek some help.

It seems clear he was not speaking from his own point of view; of course, quotation marks would do much to assist those who are not sophisticated enough to detect sarcasm.

I don't know as much as most people on this site, and certainly could be considered McG's intellectual inferior, and McG knows that I'm an easy mark. I come here to engage in some superficial political banter, McG comes here sometimes to bully.
He's just playing dumb.
It's not that he actually is.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 03:42 pm
Sanity slowly returns.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 05:14 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
The writer is a republican senator from nebraska
A RINO that is going to run for the presidency, maybe he'll lure liberal votes cause he has sure shot himself in the foot with conservatives. Not because of this alone, he has been shooting his mouth off for a long time. He's an arrogant blowhard that loves nothing more than to say look at me, don't look at what I HAVE NOT accompolished He & McCain are cut from the same cloth.
He has tried his best to claim statesmanship while acting like an ass.
He compares this war with Vietnam, the only similarities are the media & the anti-war protesters. He should be ashamed. Why, since Haglel is sooo all knowing, did he vote in favor of this war? He & several other backstabbing neanderthals.

These sorts of talk-radio sentiments and opinions, seen in tandem with the electoral hit on moderate Republicans, splintering (for lack of a better word) within the christian coalition community, the on-going neoconservative brethern-eating, the up-coming congressional and senate investigations, and future revelations/legal actions related to Abramoff (Norquist and Reed conceivably in jail) make me all a'tingle.

The 'new conservative movement', through the god-sent agency of a doofus president and war-mongering incompetents around him, and extremists such as our lady here, has cut its own nuts off.
0 Replies

Mexica

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 08:31 pm
blatham wrote:

These sorts of talk-radio sentiments and opinions, seen in tandem with the electoral hit on moderate Republicans, splintering (for lack of a better word) within the christian coalition community, the on-going neoconservative brethern-eating, the up-coming congressional and senate investigations, and future revelations/legal actions related to Abramoff (Norquist and Reed conceivably in jail) make me all a'tingle.

The 'new conservative movement', through the god-sent agency of a doofus president and war-mongering incompetents around him, and extremists such as our lady here, has cut its own nuts off.

Interesting political analysis. However, your usage of the word "lady" is, at best, questionable.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 10:11 pm
Yeah, I know. It was a matter of available time and the consequent editing pressures. I'd been looking for a word which implied cheap corn whisky, brain-stem damage, and Joe McCarthy sodomizing farm animals but I just couldn't dredge it up with adequate dispatch.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 10:36 pm
Mexica wrote:
blatham wrote:

Interesting political analysis. However, your usage of the word "lady" is, at best, questionable.

& you know what a lady is? LMAO
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 10:38 pm
blatham wrote:
Yeah, I know. It was a matter of available time and the consequent editing pressures. I'd been looking for a word which implied cheap corn whisky, brain-stem damage, and Joe McCarthy sodomizing farm animals but I just couldn't dredge it up with adequate dispatch.

Ooooh, sound like you've had experience with farm animals, maybe even intimate knowledge, i won't ask you to share your um, er, romantic escapades though.
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 11:03 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Mexica wrote:
blatham wrote:

We know when we aren't dealing with one.
0 Replies

Mexica

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 11:11 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:

I think so. However, in this case I need only to be able to identify who isn't a lady.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 11:29 pm
candidone1 wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Mexica wrote:
blatham wrote:

We know when we aren't dealing with one.

Oh, I'm sure you do.
~giggles~
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 11:31 pm
Mexica wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:

I think so. However, in this case I need only to be able to identify who isn't a lady.

If one bit you in tha keester you'd be hard pressed to regognize a lady.
You have given yourself away too many times. Read a book called,
"How to be a lady:A guide to common courtesy", then too you could attend some evening classes & get that GED.
0 Replies

Mexica

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 11:54 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Mexica wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:

Obviously our definitions of "lady" differ, as a lady would not even ponder biting one's "keester." However, as I am not a lady, nor have I ever professed to be one, you can kindly kiss my http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_7.gif.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 12:29 am
Mexica wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Mexica wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:

Obviously our definitions of "lady" differ, as a lady would not even ponder biting one's "keester." However, as I am not a lady, nor have I ever professed to be one, you can kindly kiss my http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_7.gif.

Kiss your ass? lol, mark the spot, you have two.
At least take the night classes. 'k?
0 Replies

Mexica

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 12:43 am
LoneStarMadam wrote:

Kiss your ass? lol, mark the spot, you have two.

Over a half hour and that's what you come up with? lol
0 Replies