Don't tell me there's no proof for evolution

spendius

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2011 03:31 pm
@spendius,
Why not try giving the Bible the respect is so obviously deserves to be given?

Did the Pied Piper lead all the rats away with a merry tune?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2011 03:34 pm
@Krumple,
That's where the writers of the bible, men (but claims it's the word of god) fails to consider science. They didn't know it took millions of years for the stars to be seen by humans.

The light from the nearest star other than our sun takes 4.2 years to reach earth. Most stars are between 1 billion to 10 billion years old.

As you noted, it's a nice trick for god to have created the heaven and the earth in seven days.

The authors of the bible just didn't have the science to write accurate accounts on "anything."
spendius

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2011 04:46 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
The authors of the bible just didn't have the science to write accurate accounts on "anything."

That's what you think. You confine your definition of science to non-human forms. They were, and still are, doing the science of human behaviour. Which is a much more difficult operation.

They had more science in a hair on their double chins that you will ever have. Thank goodness.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2011 04:50 pm
@spendius,
spendi, The science of human behavior is not exacting; physical science is because it must be confirmed and verified.

The only sure thing about science on human behavior is that you are a stupid ass who doesn't understand the simple concept of debate. Tangents belong in a grade school yard where some might believe what you are saying.
spendius

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2011 05:14 pm
@cicerone imposter,
******* hell ci. Are you having us on? It's the only explanation I can think of bearing in mind how long you were in school.

The reason the science of human behaviour is so difficult is precisely because it is not easy to confirm and verify.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2011 03:09 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Spoken with the dismissive convictions of someone who flunked his math and science majors. He doesnt know....doesnt believe...
Your ESP is in even worse shape then your knowledge of geo . Do you use a crystal ball to determine those you dont like are nasty people ?

Quote:
ANUS doesnt believe that the teaching of Creationism and ID in science classes is a big issue.
Your memory is fading fast, Gomer the turd... where have I said that ? Easy to shoot down your own words, now try something I really said...dickhead .

Gomer the turd must seek help...for alcoholism, low self esteem, delusions of grandeur, and the use of a spell checker (but not bi-polar disorder) .
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2011 03:10 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Again, spendi shows he has no logic, and tries tangents that has no relationship to what is the topic of discussion.
Another useless post .
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2011 03:11 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
No, spendi, all my responses to your posts directly addresses what you write.
Your posts go into tangents that have no relationship to any post. You are a "creative" writer who doesn't know how to stay on topic. Mine does; it address what you post.
Another useless post .
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2011 03:16 am
@Krumple,
Quote:
I can't seem to think of a single story in the bible worth keeping if you are trying to say that it is known the science in them is bad?
Ahhh... are you aware it is not a science text book ? I have been talking about morality... now why dont you pick a story and we will talk about morality, or shall we laugh at Medieval or Classical science ?

Quote:
I can't seem to think of any one that would be worth keeping.
Yes but it was never up to you, was it ? I bet you dont like the science in most books .
Ionus

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2011 03:18 am
@Krumple,
Quote:
This proves that the earth was not created 6000 years ago.
Where in the Bible does it say 6,000 years ago ? I would hate for you to make **** up so you can shoot it down... that seems rather ego intensive and not very intellectual, wouldnt you agree ?
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2011 03:56 am
@farmerman,
Now if you were the big bad scientist that you claim, you would know that in effect time travels with the speed of light . It is not constant nor has it had the same speed since the Big Bang .
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2011 03:59 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
That's where the writers of the bible, men (but claims it's the word of god) fails to consider science.
You dickhead . Did you want them to take into account 21st century science 5,000 years ago ?

Quote:
Only a fool like you would demand science in a book on morality .
Krumple

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2011 04:29 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Ahhh... are you aware it is not a science text book ? I have been talking about morality... now why dont you pick a story and we will talk about morality, or shall we laugh at Medieval or Classical science ?

Sure why not start with Luke 19:27 and we will watch you try and spin that into some BS that you seem to be rather professional at.
farmerman

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2011 05:15 am
@Krumple,
I wouldnt worry about ANUS capabilities. Hes ineducable and he believes the **** he spouts. Like:
Quote:
you would know that in effect time travels with the speed of light . It is not constant nor has it had the same speed since the Big Bang

Yet the Bohr-de Broglie "fine structure constants" { (vH)/(c)} , when measured on a line of hydrogen spectral absorption and heavy metal absorption, all seem to fall on a strait line of distance v mass. (seems to uphold a constant value of (c)There are a few minor spikes where light is apparently travelling through a denser media, but these are easily reasoned.

Has fine structure varied (implying that c has varied through time?( Not at all or not so much that we consider it a variable. There are evidences of crystal lattices from natural nuclear decay that are 3 billion years aold and have the same "fine structure" of their lattices that we have for these same decay products that are produced in todays nuke reactors.

I dont know what you know but please enlighten me as to how the ANAL mind works on these issues, that way I can understand how you read science. Unlike you, I dont claim to be an expert in everything. Im satisfied with my own field of which you apparently know really nothing .
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2011 01:31 pm
@Ionus,
Only a fool like you would translate the bible as a book on morals.

Have you stoned to death any family member or friend because they don't believe as you do about your god?

You have already failed the moral edict of the bible.
spendius

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2011 05:13 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Have you stoned to death any family member or friend because they don't believe as you do about your god?

That's ridiculous because Io lives in a Christian world which corrected people doing such things. Christianity is all about inhibiting the evolved traits of humans over 2 million years.
wayne

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2011 06:28 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
Christianity is all about inhibiting the evolved traits of humans over 2 million years.

Christian ethics, maybe, not Christianity.
Christianity is, first and foremost, all about believing in Christ as your lord and savior.
One can follow christian ethics and morals all day long, yet not be a Christian if you don't accept the first premise.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2011 08:39 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
Christianity is all about inhibiting the evolved traits of humans over 2 million years.

Has the rest of the Christian society figured that out about Christianity inhibiting the evolved traits of humans over 2 million years?
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2011 10:00 pm
@Krumple,
It was a reference to :
Quote:

1 Samuel 11:12 The people then said to Samuel, "Who was it that asked, 'Shall Saul reign over us?' Bring these men to us and we will put them to death."

If you lack intelligence then of course you see the obvious and nothing else . Anything that is more complex than a doorknob probably seems like bullshit to you .
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2011 10:04 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
Anything that is more complex than a doorknob probably seems like bullshit to you .

When you say this are you being intellectually honest with yourself and others? Please keep in mind that this is nothing more than a question!
0 Replies