Don't tell me there's no proof for evolution

spendius

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 05:01 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
spendi, You are one stupid bloke. I didn't make my sister cry; she cried because she doesn't understand me and my beliefs. It's beyond my control - you ignoramus!

It's not beyond your control to keep your beliefs to yourself when you are in her company. I humour my sisters and they are both barmy. It's not that difficult. Especially considering that you haven't the faintest idea whether God exists or not or ever will have. She might be crying because she has a brother who delights in undermining her comforts.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 05:07 pm
@spendius,
Why in the world would I do such a thing?

Is that what you do with your family and friends?
spendius

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 05:10 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Why in the world would I do such a thing?

To avoid making your sister cry of course.

And I do it with my family and friends for that reason. Everybody does.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 05:56 pm
@spendius,
That's a silly reason not to tell the truth.

In other words, you live a lie with your family and friends. Good show!
farmerman

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 07:42 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Dont tell me that spendi has come out?? Jeez, hes too fuckin ugly to be gay
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 08:07 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Your use of capital letters doesn't mean anything except to yourself; that's where it belongs.
Another useless post .
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 08:09 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
In other words, you live a lie with your family and friends. Good show!
No, I dont think your arse looks too big in that dress, ci...
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 08:16 pm
I know Anus posted something, but I'm sure it's only ****. Will somebody tell me if I'm right or wrong?
Ionus

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 08:22 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Silly Female Impersonator.... if you want to know, just look... dont play kindergarten games where can someone tell so and so you are not talking to them... you are the most unmanly "man" here.... nearly all your posts are pathetic attempts to be witty whilst living the definition of a bitch .

And the answer is you are wrong .
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 08:29 pm
Hey, Anus, I put you on Ignore, so I don't bother reading your (****) posts.

Please continue to read mine. LOL
Ionus

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 08:41 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Thank you I will . If that is the only thing you have in life to make you feel superior it is no wonder you spend so much of your time trying to insult others . Unlike you, I value all people, as you do not know where the next gem will come from . I dont have anyone on ignore and if I did I wouldnt be stupid enough to brag about it .
spendius

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2011 05:04 am
@Ionus,
In case you don't know Io the RIC is in play. That is the "reverse invidious comparison". By labelling others "stupid" there is an implied claim to intellectual excellence. By accusing someone of knowing nothing about evolution or science or logic or common sense the implication is that the accuser is an expert in each of those fields.

It's laughable I know but there it is and we have to put up with it. I feel confident that viewers here can make their own minds up on the utter uselessness of ci.'s posts and those of fm which are slightly better disguised.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2011 10:38 am
@spendius,
spendi, You are wrong again! People will make up their own minds whether the poster is stupid or not. You, however, belong in that group evidenced by what you post on a2k.
farmerman

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2011 12:31 pm
@cicerone imposter,
anus and spendi are both fucked in the head. They actlike they wish to be proponents of evolution, they are both agnostic, yet they must be careful lest there be some consequence of the "what if Im wrong ?" bunch. Consequently, their discussions are usually topicless except to them and all they can do is to attempt some believable countervailing arguments. All of which fall flat , bereft of logic , point, and, in the case of spendi, merely vaccuous attempts at format expression.

I too keep spendi on ignore mostly because hes just a bore who never comes up with anything new. Anus is at least good for some knock down because he holds some things as true and believes strongly in them. Spendi's life, on the other hand, seems to be one of an outside observer who never takes time or effort to understand all the issues. He just feels the need to recite. Well not on the topics in which I hold interest.

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2011 01:21 pm
@spendius,
spendi, Your posts aren't even disguised; they're just ramblings outside the sphere of what's being discussed.

If the topic is about dogs, I don't want to hear about carrots. You need to learn to stay on topic.
spendius

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2011 02:16 pm
@farmerman,
14 assertions I think. Plus a part one with the "mostly" and a few disqualified on a "seems". An obviously pointless rant from one who has lost the argument long ago as he was bound to do as it was based on gonad-logic from the start.

When I can't get an answer on the question of the flagella organism being compared to the valve in a bicycle-pump at Dover, and presumably under oath of some sort, and such idiocy being listened to with a straight face of most rapturously serious mien by those who are paid vast sums to set us all straight, and a scrum of reporters with yellow notepads the extracted essence of which is avidly perused by anti-IDers having being tarted up to appeal to their hunger the better, plus a few onlookers who one might suppose had nothing better to do, it is hardly me who is "topicless" since it is anti-IDers who brought us the news from Dover and who have made great play pf it being a great national victory for common sense, scientific rigor and logical analysis of that great unknown "Reality". The only thing fm knows about reality is that it is called reality.

The extent to which the flagella might be compared to a valve in a bicycle pump is roughly the same as the extent to which a blood engorged penis esconced within the folds of a vulvatic orifice might be compared to the device that cake decorators use to make pretty patterns of icing with so that ceremonial cakes don't look like a moulded pile of dried **** sat in the middle of the table.

There doesn't seem to have been anyone in the Dover courtroom with the intellectual capacity to point out so flagrant a breach of common sense, scientific rigor and logical analysis as that comparison was. Which goes to show that the case consisted of some affected abstractions with no reference to reality bearing in mind that everybody in attendance, from His Honor to the bog cleaner, arrived in this world via a blood engorged penis esconced within the folds of a vulvatic orifice.

One thing's for sure. It's that fm's post is "topicless". What does me being a useless, drunken asshole have to do with the words in the display box anybody might be reading.

Although I might add that if the icing decor comparison has any validity in those circumstances it is the Pope who has been applying the pressure to the implement, the name of which I don't know, and now others wish to have a go with it despite us never having seen whether they know how it works in a military/industrial complex.

The doctrinal revisions over the last 2000 years are evolution in action and the latest hybrid was Indian women playing in an international cricket competition on Sky Sports last night.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2011 03:26 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
. You need to learn to stay on topic.

The topic is bullshit. It isn't evolution you lot want to prove. I've demonstrated that over and over again. It is looking like you're proving evolution. A pose. And a very undignified one it is.

They don't want to teach evolution in schools. They want to pretend to do. The flagella as valve in a bicylcle pump is quite sufficient evidence of that. One only needs catch the Countess in the potting shed with the two under-gardners once to have her morals in full view.

Just because efforts being made to study reality produce spin-offs which are very useful. some not, does not mean that reality is apprehended. The more reality is studied the more slippery it gets.

One might major in French Literature and the spin-offs are a nice job in a library and people admiring your intelligence. Which is great. But it doesn't mean that you know anything significant about French literature.

What do you mean by proof of evolution?
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2011 03:30 pm
@spendius,
Evolution is not "bull ****." You have blocked out the theory of evolution, because of your christian beliefs. You want to continue to believe in the fiction called the bible that talks about "creation." Many fields of science have shown evolution to be fact. On the other hand, the bible has destroyed itself through its own contradictions, errors, and omissions.

If "god so loved the world," why did he drown all living things in the great flood? Were all the flora and fauna he didn't save on the ark sinful?
Chights47

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2011 04:06 pm
@cicerone imposter,
http://www.youtube.com/user/Evid3nc3#p/c/A0C3C1D163BE880A/18/MlnnWbkMlbg

I think you might like this...
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2011 04:37 pm
@Chights47,
Yea, I enjoyed it. I knew about the claims in the bible about the slavery of Jews in Egypt, but learned about who the real builders of the pyramids were when I visited Eqypt, and read about it - I believe it was in National Geographic Magazine. It was proven by archaeological digs near the pyramids that proved they were Egyptians and not Jews. That they had "real" homes near the pyramids as they worked on it; most were farmers, but that's to be expected of the times.

Another belief by the Jews is that Israel was a gift from god. Since when did god become a realtor? LOL
0 Replies