My On Again, Off Again BF Wants Monogamous Relatationship

Reply Sat 25 Nov, 2006 12:51 pm
What a bombshell.

I have been dating this guy for a couple months, he gets pissed off at things I say then stays away. Both times I drove hom away with my stupid ****, it really was my fault.

I had lost his phone number and e-mailed him an invite to Thanksgiving dinner, I finally make contact of Thanksgiving Day but he says he is helping out as a volunteer and he will see if he can get away later.

Turns out (I find out later) he was doing this with another lady friend of his, but he called me and told me he was able to come by. In the meantime, he tells Esther he is splitting, she gets really pissed but he reminds her that there weren't any plans to do anything but the volunteer dinner.

So he shows up, it's me and a platonic girlfriend, but when he shows up it's like two people who haven't seen each other who just want to continue where they left off. He would go out to have a smoke then I'd follow him out and we start fooling around and, it is sooooooo hot.

Anyway, it was like she was never going to leave finally she left and we made love pretty much the rest of the night and morning and most of yesterday. So he lays a bombshell on me after clearing up the things that I said to drive him away. He tells me he would really love to see me regularly but he only wants a monogamous relationship. That really surprised me but I told him I wanted that too.

He had to leave early this am, like 4:30, I still didn't know what to expect, I decided I would wait for him to call me.

Well, I didn't have to wait long, he called at 9:15 and asked if I would like to see him tonight. I told him sure, so it looks like I am actually in a relationship!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 562 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2006 05:34 am
Good for you, R.

Joe(Tain't nothing better than love.)Nation

ps Remind yourself every once in awhile not to say stupid ****. Cool
0 Replies