Would you drill a broad for a couple of eggs?

Reply Thu 23 Nov, 2006 07:30 pm
There's this woman who lives about three miles down the road from me who goes by the name of Carol Buckowski. She lives alone and raises chickens.

Her husband was killed by an organ grinder who was passing through town about twenty years ago. Seems the organ grinder confused him with someone who owed him money from a gambling debt and after a loud confrontation on Main Street in which Carol's husband protested vehemently over such nefarious charges and turned to walk away, the organ grinder pulled a pistol and shot him in the back of the head, killing him on the spot.

I attended the funeral and was quite shocked when a grieving Carol glanced at me as her husband was being lowered into the ground and cast me a wink.

I know my winks and this one was not merely the acknowledgement of a friend in the midst, but rather an open invitation for sexual activity.

I declined the invitation at the time because her husband, whose name was Milton, was a friend of mine from way back and I could not tolerate the thought of violating his wife while his body had not yet attained the state of the long-deceased.

Over the years I have spurned her advances because of one thing or another. Usually I was connected with some other woman and didn't feel like playing the field, but recently I have been available and this morning as I was passing Carol's house she yelled, "Gustav, would you be kind enough to bed me down? I will give you these eggs for your services."

http://www.donau-uni.ac.at/imperia/md/images/donau_uni_allgemein/gebaeude/kunstwerk/eierfrau_236x303.jpg

I eyed the eggs and they appeared to be fresh. I then eyed Carol and could discern the soft and inviting curves of her body hidden beneath her chicken-farmer clothing.

I was hungry, both for the eggs and for Carol, but I decided I had best head home first and put the question to the A2K members.

Should I do her for the eggs? Should I do her and tell her to keep the eggs? Should I try to buy the eggs and not do her at all?

I am distressed right now, my friends. I am sitting her furiously rubbing my forehead and trying to decide what to do.

Please help me through these times of need.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,654 • Replies: 23
No top replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 23 Nov, 2006 07:41 pm
If you're telling me this broad wants to bang you, and you didn't even have to discreetly place date-rape drugs in her frosty beverage, I say go for it. A situation like that has never happened to me before, so I'm sure you can imagine I'm quite happy for you.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 23 Nov, 2006 07:42 pm
But she offered me eggs, Slappy. Doesn't that somehow seem to cheapen the whole thing?

Am I reading too much into these eggs?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 23 Nov, 2006 07:44 pm
Looking at this bird, she's well worth prostituting yourself for a couple of eggs. Maybe she'll even allow the eggs in the bed with you.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 23 Nov, 2006 07:50 pm
One can only dream.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 23 Nov, 2006 08:04 pm
I'm wonder if the wording of the title of this thread was a bit too harsh and may have offended some of the women here.

"Drilling a broad" does seem rather crass.

I should have worded that differently so I could have more women participate in this thread. Maybe if I had said "Would you make gentle love to a woman in exchange for two fresh eggs?" it would have sounded more romantic and some of the bitches on this site would have then participated.

When will I learn to speak in politically correct terms and thus involve all parties?

Why am I the way I am?

I am going to change my ways. I am going to be a kinder, gentler Ratzenhofer in the future.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 23 Nov, 2006 08:09 pm
But you're not going to gentle love to her, Gus. You're going to screw the ever-living sh!t out of that broad. Give her the most intense 22 seconds of her life.

Have you thought of getting kinky with her, and making her leave that sexy skirt on? That would be wild.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 23 Nov, 2006 08:14 pm
How did you know she was wearing a skirt, Slappy?

There is no indication in the photo that she is wearing a skirt.

YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!! YOU'VE BEEN NAILING CAROL BEHIND MY BACK!!

I thought we were friends, Slappy, I really did. But now, you son of a bitch, if I ever see you.... you will die like a dog.

And they will find your corpse with several smashed eggs running down the side of your crushed face.
0 Replies

garth809

Reply Thu 23 Nov, 2006 08:19 pm
Listen up. I mean read up now
what you have to do is Awww now I forgot what I was going to say.
I just looked at the picture of old chicky chicken farmer and lost an egg in my pants.
Damn and it was good advice to boot.
0 Replies

lezzles

Reply Thu 23 Nov, 2006 08:48 pm
I have referred to a very old Kyrgyzstani book of secret female love-making techniques that was handed down through the centuries to seventh daughters of seventh daughters. As I am an only child and have no one to pass this on to, I do not feel I would be betraying those that have gone before if I were to suggest you that you honour this woman by accepting the incredible offer she has made to you.

The offering of two fresh eggs to a potential lover is a promise that she will bring new, unprecedented aspects of sexual arousal and satisfaction to even the most jaded roue. Once you have tasted the delights of this woman's charms you will never be satisfied with any other female on this earth (unless of course, you have the infinite good fortune to meet another seventh daughter of a seventh daughter).

To refuse her offer will bring the dreaded Kyrgyzstani curse upon you. Within a month you will find parts of your body starting to shrink. This will have nothing to do with the weather. The colour of these parts will also change somewhat, turning first to green, then puce. Your whole outlook will change. You will lose your joie de vivre, food will have no taste for you and the fact that no woman will ever look at you again will be offset by the fact that you will have no interest in them either. Gradually things will start falling from your body as it rots from the outside in. Your life will become meaningless and you will soon become a useless wreck.

Of course, I would not want to pressure you into any kind of decision; it is entirely up to you!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 23 Nov, 2006 08:54 pm
That's good stuff, lezzles. I'm writing that down.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 23 Nov, 2006 09:09 pm
Play your cards right, gus. You soon might be the new co-owner of a chicken farm.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 23 Nov, 2006 09:37 pm
The question is: will gustav be man enough to fill Milton's shoes, so to speak? Can he handle the pressure?
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Thu 23 Nov, 2006 09:46 pm
You mean, does gus have the eggs to handle the lay?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 23 Nov, 2006 09:58 pm
exactly, blacksmith!
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 23 Nov, 2006 10:06 pm
blacksmithn wrote:
You mean, does gus have the eggs to handle the lay?

Is this another chicken joke?
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 23 Nov, 2006 10:07 pm
The question that should initially been asked is how she was going to cook those eggs. Fried, sunny side up? Scrambled? Soft boiled, hard boiled? Poached? Blended raw in a drink?

One needs to make important decisions based on knowledge.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Thu 23 Nov, 2006 10:08 pm
Why do you ask? Are you pecking on me?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 23 Nov, 2006 10:27 pm
Carol Buckowski? Was her husband, by any chance, also known as "Clyde"?

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=33420&highlight=clyde

If so, I'm very sorry to hear that Clyde passed away. Poor guy. He had such rotten luck.

And I have to wonder what he would think about you "drilling" his widow.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 23 Nov, 2006 11:55 pm
What if the organ grinder still wants his two dollars? You might have to hunt down Lane Meyers.
0 Replies