Girls and "I Love You"

tomyyy

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 05:31 am
Hi there
What happens if you tell a girl whome you have seen only a few times "I love you"?
I have an answer myself. Wanted to check with you:
if she likes you too then she'll like love it a lot.
If she's not much interested in you then she perhaps laughs at you privately. This sentence doesn't have a magic power, at least in the 21st centuary.
right?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 492 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Bohne

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 05:44 am
Whether I liked the guy or not, if he told me he loved me after only seeing me a few times, I would think that he wasn't quite sure about love.

I think you can be infatuated and like someone a lot, but it takes more than seeing somebody a few times to really love them.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 06:56 am
tomyyy- "I love you" sadly, has lost a lot of its power. It used to mean a great deal. It would be nice if the young people re-elevated the phrase to its rightful place.

If a guy tells a girl "I love you" when he only knows her a little while, what does he say to a woman later on that he really loves, and wants to have a serious relationship?

Many boys use those words to manipulate girls into having sex with them. Love is too important a concept to be spread about casually.
0 Replies