Improve Marriage - Likes and Dislikes

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 02:11 am
Hello everyone...

You will most likely begin learning more and more about each other, when it comes to your relationship with your spouse and attempting to improve your marriage. This is a great way to get ideas for romantic planning as well as gifts for your spouse.

When you consider the number of likes and dislikes, a person can have for just about everything in the world, it can seem a bit overwhelming.

Start with simple things like his or her favorite color, lucky number(s), favorite flower, favorite music, favorite child’s book, favorite current author, favorite song, favorite singer, favorite poet and favorite poem.

You can then move on to their favorite food, favorite vegetable, favorite fruit, favorite type of chocolate, favorite cookie, favorite ice cream flavor, favorite snack food, favorite fast food and favorite restaurant.

Favorites can span all types of categories including sports and arts. Find out about their favorite artist, favorite style of artwork, favorite sculpture and favorite painting. Ask about his or her favorite sport to watch as well as their favorite sport to play. Take it further and find out about his or her favorite Olympic sport, favorite teams and even their favorite board game.

Next, find out what your partner’s favorite movie is. Then move on to find out who his or her favorite actress and actor are, their favorite romantic movie, comedy movie, musical, action movie and erotic movie.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,262 • Replies: 15
No top replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 06:53 am
And?.....
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 07:37 am
And, then go shopping I assume.

Problem with all of the above is that it would require that I enter an adult book store, which I refuse to do.

Well, okay, I've been in one but didn't buy anything.

I made Bear pay.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 10:43 am
Cute! That must be written for teenagers, as adults have quite different
compatibility requirements which would be loyalty and responsibility for
starters.

It won't help the least if you know you like the same flowers, if he/she
is irresponsible in money matters, and/or work ethics. And I haven't
even touched the emotional compatibility yet...... Very Happy
0 Replies

louies77

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2007 01:21 am
Hi squinney, there is only one point is there about any adult thing is "erotic movie" and I don't think you have to go to an adult store to get all the other things........ do you??

Hi CalamityJane...... I liked your point........so it would be nice if you know or share what adult likes .....

Louies.

P.S. I am sorry for late reply........ well I better say too late reply ......just life..... my new job wants more time........
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2007 01:40 am
Pfloooooooeeeeyyy, or, in short, pflooey. Similar to pfffffft.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2007 07:23 am
yeah, when I was 16 I went out with someone simply because they played the guitar.
I suppose it's the way you learn.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2007 08:12 am
After you learn all these favorites...where's the mystery?

Relationships need mystery.

Besides, I don't care what someone lucky number or favorite poem is. That wouldn't help how I feel about someone.

This sounds like stuff from Tiger Beat magazine, remember that one.

"Win a lock of Donnie O's hair"!!!

http://www.cmongethappy.com/ccorner/tigerbeat1.jpg
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2007 08:32 am
Mr. B and I have been together for 20 something years and the other day he asked why I never cook mashed potatoes.

"Because I don't like mashed potatoes" I replied.

Now he wants a divorce.

You should be up front about these things if you want to avoid heart ache.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2007 08:43 am
Why don't you like mashed potatoes?

I've never met anyone who didn't like mashed potatoes.

That's not grounds for divorce, that's grounds for annulment.

I thought I knew you boom, I don't know what to think now.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2007 09:37 am
I'm taking all of my other secrets (and a lock of Donny's hair) to my grave.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2007 09:43 am
You've obviously just never had the right kind of mashed potatoes.

Move to Texas, where gravy is a beverage, and you'll soon change your tune.

Caffeinated gravy... that's gold... I gotta get a patent.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2007 09:45 am
Ahem. I was born and raised in Texas. I can make gravy while standing on my head thank you very much.

I think there will be a time in my future where food you don't have to chew will be a given. Until then, I will pass on the mashed potatoes.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2007 10:15 am
Isn't it crazy to find out one day that your partner doesn't like something you thought they liked?

I've been making hubby's eggs with green pepper (part of a farmers omelet type dealy) in them for years now and come to find out, he doesn't really like them in his eggs! I said "why didn't you say something?!" And he just shrugged. Duh.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2007 02:48 pm
How about this one,
My dad doesn't like yoghurt, so rather than my mum just not giving him yoghurt, she puts it on things like chopped fruit, and tells him it's 'whip.'
That way he eats it.
Confused
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2007 03:59 pm
boomerang wrote:
I'm taking all of my other secrets (and a lock of Donny's hair) to my grave.

Ha! Like we don't know this secret was sent by you...

http://bp2.blogger.com/_a7jkcMVp5Vg/Rf1YNHEryEI/AAAAAAAAAUQ/q_wllycwfkU/s400/horny.jpg
0 Replies