Bella Dea

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 07:14 am
She will and so will you.

I am sure my mom said the same thing about me when I was little. I always was falling off my bike, slipping on ice, falling out of wagons and what not. It's amazing my entire body isn't covered in scars.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 08:59 am
Agreeing with Bella, you'll both make it but you will turn grey and old in the process Smile

M's story was similar - wait for the swelling to go down, be seen by a plastic surgeon who referred us to an ENT for a consult. The ENT said there was no problem physiologically speaking and to wait to see what it looked like when she was a teenager and had stopped growing before deciding on a nose job. Her nose is a bit flat in the middle, but she was born with Mr B's beak and would have been self-conscious about that as well. It turns out that she did herself a favor all those years ago and has no memory of giving herself a nose job.

Good luck to bean and start counting those grey hairs, shew.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 01:59 pm
I have 2 dime size patches just above the tops of my ears that are full of grey hairs...

(sigh)
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 08:51 am
Aw, she'll survive. So will you.

When I was a child, I was always running into things. For several years, I had a perpetual bump right between my eyes. Finally the doctor told my mother that he refused to be responsible for me if it happened again.

Come to think of it, my mother enrolled me in ballet about then. She was probably desperate for me to develop some grace.

(No snide comments, 'k?)
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 09:06 am
Laughing
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 11:52 pm
Cut that out!

Laughing
0 Replies