lonliness

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2006 08:46 am
hi everyone
i just wanna tell i am a 19 year old guy my name is viraat and i am feeling lonely and depressed i got no friends no one to interact with
no school friends- they settled to different cities
college- i did it pvtly,cuz to save 1 year, i wanna become a pilot so cant onvert comm to science in regular college
training pilot-did it another city i amde friends over ther but they are frm diff cities so training got over they had to go back to their own cities
no noe in the colony
no childhood friends
no onin the colony only small children
cant go to gym- medical restrictions
no clubs- 2 clubs nearby 1 charges more than required and second condition is horrible eg-tennis net got holes ground not cleaned
i am the only child no relatives
feeling so bored and lonely i tried courses but its only 2 hrs a day and i wasted aalmost 30k and i left it in between dull and boring atmosphere i feel like commiting suicide no noe to talk to i stayi n india
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 701 • Replies: 7
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2006 09:31 am
Don't you have classmates? Even someone to just compare notes with is better than nothing.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2006 09:42 am
I can sympathize with how you are feeling viraat. I've felt that way myself at times. But I've got to tell you something. Sometimes you gotta make the changes necessary to make your life better and feeling more productive and less lonely. No one is going to come beating down your door to be your friend, or to want to hang out with you. It just doesn't happen that way. So, look around and try to figure out something you like doing that you can do. It's the best way to meet people who you share common interests with. Don't isolate yourself and sulk or feel sorry for yourself because you are all alone. That won't solve the problem it will only make it worse.
0 Replies

viraat2000

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2006 10:20 am
help
see to go in detail
my name is viraat kothare i am 19 year old guy just cleared my pilot exams and waiting for my medicals in april thing is i am ont in a hurry for a job cuz training only 6 months so not in a hrry for job i dont konw how to utilse my 1 year i am so lonely and tired and worried and fedup of life feel like ocmmiting suicide no help support appreciation and encouragemnet at home, when i bring out this topic my parents hget angry dontl siten to me my dad shows me knife and tell me i wil lcut ur neck and get out of the house and stuff and this i am suffering from 2 years after leaving school cuz till school life was wonderfu;l after series of traumatic things, i lsot my school friends cuz they settledi n diff cities and now they are in college so they dont have time for me whereas i have completed all my goals i simply dont have anyone to physically exxpress my thoguhts feelings and expressions and i did my college prvtly due to the science subject and then training i hmade qute godo firends but they stay in diff cities no noe from my city and i stayed in hostel so pathetic condition and plus both boys and gals used to drink smoke drugs which idont like and then u dont have anyone for the place wher i stay only small kids, no noe fm y age i jsut shifted a 1 year ago but no one in my building i feel so miserable so sad no school friends no childhodo friends no colelge friends no trianing friends no colony friends only child no relatives and clubs are useless and horrible cant og to gym due to medical restrictions so wht am i supposed to do whole 1 year!!!!! i felt sad i lost all m school friedns after leaving school my dad was in hospital and diabetic patient so he had to cut of his toe fingers realyl gruesome and i got viral fever too, life is so dressful i am feeling so sad and desperate ofr firendship not spokent to anyone for 2 years only when i went for trianing i am staying inmy city for 19 years but i odnt have a single friends how is that possible and i havnt spoken to any gal for 19 years bit shy and scared
0 Replies

Heatwave

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2006 10:36 am
Hey, Viraat. Which city in India do you live in? Random question, but your Internet access - is it at home or at a Web cafe? What kind of medical problems prevent you from going to the gym? (I thought for pilot traning - you had to be in a super-fit condition...)

Do write back. (BTW - I'm from N. Delhi - but have lived in the US for several years now.)
0 Replies

viraat2000

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2006 10:41 am
i am from mumbai and no meidcal prblms its restriction cuz u nat be verweight nor underweight thweck check ur bmi and stuff so i dont wann do any risky workouts which might hamper anything to the body so just as a safety precaution though, many of thh faield have been suspended temporarily no chances man
0 Replies

Heatwave

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2006 10:46 am
Ok....and your Internet access? At home or web cafe?
0 Replies

vikasradhakrishnan

Reply Fri 15 Dec, 2006 10:12 pm
hi viraat. i have felt the same way to before.in fact even now i am undergoing a difficult time.i can empathize with you as even i don't have many friends around.all my closest buddies have moved on n my gal left me without even giving me a reason as to why she was doing so.though v never had any ugly fights.so v are in a similar position.

i get extremely depressed too.but what can anyone do.i sit cry for sometime.then get up and move on.

i ll tell u what i do. i wake up in the morning n workout. u can go for walks may be. read books.go on long drives.u could go to some beautiful places like matheran or all those beaches out there in mumbai.even if u r alone u could enjoy the solitude.r u interested in music.u could take up music classes

viraat , lock yourself up n cry if u r sad. u will feel better.try to be positive n look out for things to do.self sympathy only makes you weaker.sign up to places like hi5 or orkut where u can find loads of people n make friends.u can find people in mumbai as well.u can also start dating some gal.before u realise u will feel better.

just be positive and move on self sympathy leads nowhere.
0 Replies