ex's best bud (one of em)

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 09:54 pm
theres a guy that i really like but, i just broke up with one of his really food friends!!! he asked me out and i still like the other guy but, he has a lot going on and doesnt have time for a girlfriend and on the other hand, he said he still liked me but he couldnt have a girlfriend and if he could get everything sorted out he wanted to go back out with me so i wouldnt have a clue what he would say if i started dating one of his bestest buds!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 662 • Replies: 5
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 10:02 pm
Get a life yourself.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 10:11 pm
You should have sex with both of them and discover for yourself which one is best for you. But I suspect the one who has "no time for a girlfriend" is gay anyway. So you're in the clear!
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 11:24 pm
Is it late and I'm tired, so is that why this post doesn't make sense to me? So do you still like the guy you broke up with or his best friend?
0 Replies

baseballchic

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2006 06:14 pm
i like both. but im not sure which one i like more!!!!
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2006 07:20 pm
I think your ex not having time for a girlfriend answers your question. He has a choice to make, stay with you or lose you to someone else.
0 Replies