Still Basking in the Glow of a Casual Encounter

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 11:53 pm
Wow! This guy e-mails me and it turns out that he lives up the street from me. He is married,and for some reason, he thought I was, he sent me a pic and he's gorgeous and 32! He wants to get together for a sexual liason, I am horny, after all it's been a couple weeks, so I told him yeah come over Monday night, he shows up with this really cute porkpie hat looking like a cross between a young Bruce Springsteen and Bob Dylan.

Really really cute and well built. We embrace and he kisses me, really great kisser almost like a girl kisses but just a little more aggressively but really nice. In fact, I can't ever remember being kissed like that. Anyway, we were both ready but we decided to have a drink first jsut to break the ice a little.

So we start making out again and as I disrobe him I find he is even better
built with his clothes off and very well endowed. I think I must be dreaming and I knew this would probably be a one time thing but that made me savor it even more. We only made love for about an hour or so. Unfortunately neither one of us got off. (it takes me forever) So he tok a shower and got dressed, kissed me goodbye, I can still see the smile on his face looking back at me walking down the stairs.

Anyway, that was Monday, he hasn't called or e-mailed me which is probably for the better because if we kept this up, I would probably fall head over heels for him. So this is my first time with a guy I knew I was married and it worked out fine for me. I guess I should feel gulity about being an adulteress but I don't feel that at all. I just feel all warm and cozy and still basking in the glow.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 557 • Replies: 1
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 12:02 am
You were getting it on for an hour and he didn't get off? I suspect there must be something wrong with that man's equipment! Perhaps he was having some guilt issues. By the way Roxxxxy, if you're ever in Ventura give me a buzz...
0 Replies