Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2006 03:04 pm
I am 17 years old and Im worried that I might be pregnant. I have some of the symptoms. I have been having headaches, sore breasts, back aches, feeling tired. Could someone help me? The guy I had sex with well we used a condom the second time but the first time we didnt. and the second time he ejaculated on me down there.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 597 • Replies: 7
No top replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2006 03:07 pm
Get a pregnancy test, stop having unprotected sex and stop letting men treat you like a kleenex.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2006 03:09 pm
The last time this happened there were three wise men and a big star.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2006 03:09 pm
Hello, ashes172006, welcome to A2K.

When was the first day of your last menstrual period and how regular are your cycles? The only way of knowing for sure whether or not you are pregnant is to do a pregnancy test but you should do it when you are at least one day late for your period. Some tests now claim they can be done before you're late, but they usually recommend repeating the test if it's negative and you don't start your period on time.

I don't know how long it's been since you and your boyfriend had sex or how long you've been experiencing some symptoms, but stress can cause everything you've mentioned and true pregnancy symptoms seldom start immediately.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2006 03:32 pm
Did he ejaculate in you the first time?

To get pregnant, there are several things that need to happen. First, you need to be ovulating. Second, he needs to come in you while you are ovulating or a few days before or after you've ovulated (sperm can live up to something like five days in the vagina). If these two things happened, there is a chance you are pregnant.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2006 05:14 pm
jpinMilwaukee wrote:
Get a pregnancy test, stop having unprotected sex and stop letting men treat you like a kleenex.

Very well said!! :wink:
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2006 07:24 pm
Re: hi
ashes172006 wrote:
I am 17 years old and Im worried that I might be pregnant. I have some of the symptoms. I have been having headaches, sore breasts, back aches, feeling tired. Could someone help me? The guy I had sex with well we used a condom the second time but the first time we didnt. and the second time he ejaculated on me down there.

This sounds like my prementrual symptoms. Don't get too excited just yet. Pregnancy tests are pretty inexpensive and take just a minute to get an answer.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 7 Nov, 2006 07:25 am
Re: hi
martybarker wrote:
ashes172006 wrote:

This sounds like my prementrual symptoms. Don't get too excited just yet. Pregnancy tests are pretty inexpensive and take just a minute to get an answer.

Not to mention when we have a pregnancy scare, we all tend to make symptoms we might normally have but don't notice seem like pregnancy symptoms.
0 Replies