Asthma...

Taskism

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2003 07:17 am
its 6:00am, and im sitll up. Man, for a whole week now I cant sleep at night because of asthma, but I cant afford to go to the doctors, anyone know any ways to help ease this up a bit?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 860 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Montana

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2003 12:34 pm
Unfortunately, the only help is prescription medication and you would need to see a doctor. I also have asthma and I stress that you find a way to see a doctor and get the meds you need because asthma can kill you if it's not treated. Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but there is nothing on the market that will help you that you don't need a prescription for :-(

Welcome to A2K.
0 Replies

williamhenry3

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2003 11:34 pm
Montana wrote:
Unfortunately, the only help is prescription medication and you would need to see a doctor.

Taskism<

Montana is correct here; you need to see a doctor. If you have little money, there should be clinics in your area that can help you out almost without cost. Many of these clinics also dispense free medications.

Suffocation is a horrible way to die
Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2003 11:38 pm
I completely forgot about clinics. William is right! Please get the meds you need. I truly couldn't live without mine and you shouldn't have to suffer!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2003 11:39 pm
If worse comes to worse, go to the hospital where you can apply for financial aid to help pay your bill. Don't wait!
0 Replies