Women's "favorites" : style of clothes, deodorant, outings..

Reply Sun 29 Oct, 2006 03:27 pm
Hello everyone

I have a list of easy questions adressed to both women and men around here. Questions that aren't that difficult but would make a big difference in a relationship.

What is usually the most attractive eau-de-toilette or men's perfume for women?

CK, Blue Jeans or what?

What is usually the most attractive style of clothes women would like to see a guy in?

Wide, baggy style? Body-fit, tight style? Jeans style? Shirt or t-shirt style?

What is usually the most favorable outing for women?

A walk on the beach? A concert? A meeting at a cafe? Hot chocolate at home next to the chimney? The movies?

Perhaps the last question is relative and usually depends on the taste of the guy and the girl. But what about the first two? Any recommendations?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,012 • Replies: 12
No top replies

cyphercat

Reply Sun 29 Oct, 2006 03:40 pm
I think ALL the questions are pretty relative!

I have no idea about the cologne thing, but for clothes, I'd say in general if you are interested in women older than high school, the baggy look is considered a bit juvenile. Still, that's a generalization.

Besides, the best thing to do is dress how you feel most comfortable. Looking comfortable and at ease in your clothes is much preferable to laboring to achieve some specific "look" that you think will be attractive. Just looking clean and presentable is the most important thing no matter what type of clothes you're wearing!
0 Replies

princesspupule

Reply Mon 30 Oct, 2006 05:37 am
cologne: High Karate

jeans: Levis button fly

style: not too baggy... you should be able to see if those're keys in the man's pockets or ahem... The shirt should be a casually nice one w/a collar.

most favorable outing for a woman: take her out to buy her an outfit then take her out someplace that outfit would be fitting!!! It could be dinner, then a concert or it could be horseback riding or a day at the beach with a picnic or skiing or whatever floats both your boats, kwim?
0 Replies

vonderjohn

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 02:21 am
women generally like "bright" colored clothes which look more attractive on men? like yellow, orange, white, blue...more than black and grey

and the less baggy the t-shirt or shirt, the more attractive it would be

oh and eye-glasses should be substituted with contact lenses!

right?
0 Replies

vonderjohn

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 02:21 am
women generally like "bright" colored clothes which look more attractive on men? like yellow, orange, white, blue...more than black and grey

and the less baggy the t-shirt or shirt, the more attractive it would be

oh and eye-glasses should be substituted with contact lenses!

right?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 05:35 am
Not necessarily. Amazingly enough, women are individuals and have differing preferences.
0 Replies

vonderjohn

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 06:18 pm
so jespah what is your choice of deodorant? or perfume?

there are those "horomone stimulant" deodorants that are being advertised around on the web which claim that they stimulate the sexual desire of your partner and makes it easy for you to attract women. how valid is that??
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 06:52 pm
I prefer men in darker colors (black, brown, navy), but I'm a New Yorker.

We discussed cologne on another thread and I said I like a clean smell (I know it when I smell it). Look up Kicky's thread "scent of a dude" for more details and other people's opinions.

Don't waste your money on that pheromone stuff, if you have chemistry with a lady you won't need any artificial attractants- and besides, I think studies has proven that they don't work. Instead use the money you save to buy the woman some nice flowers.

Dates are very personal. I'm just as happy to go to a museum and a nice dinner as I am to take a long hike in the woods with a picnic. I think it's nice for a man to ask a woman what kind of entertainment she likes, and then plan a date based on what he has learned . A bad date for me would be a violent movie or a sporting event, but that's just me.
0 Replies

vonderjohn

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 04:33 am
could you give me the link of that thread please?

thanks
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 07:16 am
You are asking questions suited to one person; the one answer it.

You can't get relationship advice about things women like because we all like different things.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 09:27 pm
jespah wrote:
Not necessarily. Amazingly enough, women are individuals and have differing preferences.

Who woulda thunk it?
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 09:36 pm
Re: Women's "favorites" : style of clothes, deodor
vonderjohn wrote:
Hello everyone

I have a list of easy questions adressed to both women and men around here. Questions that aren't that difficult but would make a big difference in a relationship.

What is usually the most attractive eau-de-toilette or men's perfume for women?

OK, Borat, this is a no brainer, it's obviously Old Spice.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 09:45 pm
Re: Women's "favorites" : style of clothes, deodor
vonderjohn wrote:
Hello everyone

CK, Blue Jeans or what?

You could try a look like this, just stay away from my daughter!

http://www.borat.tv/ms_blog/pregnant.jpg
0 Replies