ch22

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2006 01:13 am
This girl is beautiful, she Is smiling to me, and we are in the same working place am a student and she is a teacher but am older than her, she is 23 and me 30, but am afraid she might miss interpret my words for instance I told here today that I hate her she replied its OK there are many who loves me, I laughed, usually when I use this line they replies why?? She did not, so I asked her u don't want to know why I hate u the she said ok why, it become crowded so I said later I will tell u. what to do any advices.

thank u.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 386 • Replies: 6
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2006 01:34 am
Could you put that into words?
0 Replies

ch22

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2006 02:13 am
OK
This girl is beautiful, she Is smiling to me, and we are in the same working place.
am a student and she is a teacher, am older than her, she is 23 and am 30.

we greet each other (hi, how are u etc...), OK.

I want more, to invite her out.

so I wanted to create an atmosphere, so I told her today that I hate her, she replied its OK there are many people who loves me, so I laughed, and said: u dont want to know why i hate u, she said like: ok ha why, so I said: i will tell u later (cause it became crowded around us). and i went away.

usually when I use this line (I hate u, women replies why so then i say because what so ever ) women replies why?? She did not reply in such manner.

the way she replied, she was very confident like am nobody, may be am wrong, may be not.

hope its clear, so what to do, shall i ignore her and move on or to try ones again.

advicess plz .

thanks
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2006 06:50 am
To try and get a woman's attention by saying "I hate you" is something a child would do. She felt insulted and tried to defend herself by saying many people love her. I think you should just be nice and ask her to have tea or coffee and not play games.
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2006 07:42 am
Do you talk like this in real life?

Her response that "many people love her" is not necessarily defensive. It could also be flirtatious. It's hard to tell minus the context.

Asking "do you want to know hwy I hate you? I'll tell you later" was an extremely bad move. I guess you gove nervous and fumbled.

She probably knows you like her and thinks you're a bumbling fool at this point.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2006 09:11 am
It's a gaffe, agreed. But maybe one from which you can recover. The whole "I hate you" thing is charmless and juvenile. Try being charming and adult. Chicks dig that.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2006 12:27 pm
ch22--

You're a luck man. My response would have been to look at you and ask, "Why should I care?"

"I hate you" is a good line only for girls who want to hear you talk all about you. Women want no part of bratty suitors.
0 Replies