Confused Boyfriend Confusing Me - Part 2

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2006 01:56 am
Hi there,

I had previously mentioned that my boyfriend was confused about our relationship....Eventually, we decided to end the relationship but he called me up the next day saying he is really confused and doesnt know what he wants.

What can/should i do? We have left it hanging there as he isnt able to make up his mind and havent resolve it.....Perhaps, moving on is the best option but it isnt what i want....

Advices pls!!!

Thanks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 555 • Replies: 5
No top replies

blacksmithn

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2006 04:16 am
Move ON, already.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2006 04:21 am
Dont move on, Give it a chance, relationships are hard work. Remember you have to accomodate two people.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2006 04:39 am
pokkadots

I think maybe you should go back to the first thread you started and ask your question there.

That way, people will see the background of where you are coming from.

For instance, when you say you "eventually" decided to split up, to me it implies a significant amount of time has passed where you have both come to this decision.

In reality, it's been, what? A day or two?

Here the link to your initial thread....

PART UNO

For what it's worth, next time he calls I'd tell him that HE needs to figure out what he wants to do, and when he has, to get back to you.

So.... Is this breakup seems to be over the fact he won't move in with you, or over his "confusion" in general.

He's playing you like a fish.
He's got you on the line hooked, and whichever way you want to go, he's just got to give a little tug to get you back in line.

Main question: What do YOU want?
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2006 05:23 am
Read both threads. Need more information.

Right at the moment my impression is that you sprung this idea at him, he saw it as an 'do it now or else' type of deal, and he is either: scared, or bawking at the pressure you are putting on him, or he didn't see the relationship as seriously as you do - which would circulated back to scared, and bawking anyways. lol.

Chai asks a good question - What do you want?

Did you two talk about moving in together before this and have loose plans for it? Were you already sharing space a lot?

Are you thinking marriage material, and did you discuss it?

Oh God...and do both of you live on your own, fully supporting yourselves?
0 Replies

barbunny

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2006 06:48 pm
i read part one and have a few suggestions for you....

if he's never been in a serious relationship before, asking to move in is scary in its self, but after only 7 months he probably thinks you'll want to marry him shortly thereafter.....he probably needs more time

taking a "time out" solves nothing since you don't know what the problem is...i think you should talk to him and say what you both are feeling and want RIGHT NOW and then go from there
0 Replies