woohooo!!!!good news

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2006 11:49 am
My girlfriend is pregnant i hope its a boy but i need help on when to ask her to marrie me plzz help!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 896 • Replies: 17
No top replies

eoe

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2006 11:50 am
How about NOW.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2006 01:24 pm
I hope you have a good job and make lots of money. I seem recall you were complaining in another thread about your girlfriend being clingy and unhappy about how you spent too much time playing football. I think she got pregnant on purpose to hog tie you. Forget the football and go take a child rearing class. I feel sorry for you young man because I think you are in for a rude awakening about life, love and needy immature girls.

PS - try using condoms so you will be incontrol of your own sexuality.
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2006 01:37 pm
Too funny.
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 08:58 pm
Don't post "will you marrie me" on a bilboard or have it written by a skywriter unless you spell it correctly Smile

I wish the best of luck to both of you. How far along is she? Would you marry her if she weren't pregnant? I think you have a very important decision to make but I guess part of that decision was made when you had unprotected sex.

As far as how to ask her? My ex had me close my eyes and hold out my hands. Then he placed a box in my hands and when I opened my eyes he said"so, what do ya think?" ----Don't do that, very unromantic. If the pregnancy is in fact confirmed, how about tying a ring to a small stuffed animal with a sweet poem attached. But definitely get on one knee, grab her hand,tell her how much you love her and that you would be honored to be her faithful husband and dedicated father to your child.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 09:09 pm
Gee, who could've seen THAT one coming? I'm sure there will many days-- well, one or two days anyway-- of happiness before you post some new angst-ridden diatribe about the mess you've managed to make of your life, your girlfriend's life and, oh yes, now the life of your child.

I can only hope I or any other taxpayer doesn't end up supporting you and/or any portion of your erstwhile family.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2006 10:40 am
What do your parents say? What do her parents say?

I don't mean to be insulting, but I don't think you and your gf can do Baby Makes Three without a lot of support.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2006 11:12 am
Hmmm, something tells me you need to confirm the pregnancy. Many a young girl has lied about being pregnant to keep a boyfriend close. Not saying she is, just, make sure.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2006 11:14 am
And if-- good Lord willing-- she isn't, fer crissake wear a raincoat from now on!
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2006 11:56 am
Actually, blacksmith, you pose an interesting question to me...is it impossible to get double-pregnant?
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2006 11:58 am
Double pregnant? Is that like triple secret probation?
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2006 12:02 pm
Very Happy Dunno, is that like Triple Sec probation?
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2006 12:04 pm
Quote:
Professor Ian Craft, director of the London fertility clinic, said it should not be theoretically possible for a woman to be pregnant twice at the same time.

However, this lady did get double pregnant (with triplets, in fact):

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/1651259.stm

Football dude, I suggest you take advantage of the "nice weather" before you have to put the raincoat back on :wink:
0 Replies

barbunny

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2006 09:58 pm
getting married just because she's pregnant is not good...it won't last and will end up making everybody's life (including the baby) worse off....think about your options together (abortion for example), think about what you want in the future (both of you), are you really ready to make that kind of commitment...i'm not saying abortion should be used as a contraceptive device, just don't make things worse by keeping the baby if in the long run you'll end up making his/her life miserable....
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2006 10:02 pm
Re: woohooo!!!!good news
Thatfootballplayer wrote:
My girlfriend is pregnant i hope its a boy but i need help on when to ask her to marrie me plzz help!

Oops, I thought you asked how to ask her to marry you. Now that I read it more clearly and see you are asking when, then I would say IMO that it's a little early to be thinking marriage. Since your seeking advice I'll give mine....Confirm the pregnancy first, then let this news sink in for a while and really think this next step out. I thought you were drafted for college ball? Are you going to still follow your dreams and secure your future??
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Wed 25 Oct, 2006 05:39 am
Woo-hoo! Goodbye college. Woo-hoo! Goodbye dreams! Woo-hoo! Hello grim future of having to actually work and support a family at your young age!

Woo-hoo indeed, genius.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Wed 25 Oct, 2006 05:47 am
blacksmithn wrote:
Woo-hoo! Goodbye college. Woo-hoo! Goodbye dreams! Woo-hoo! Hello grim future of having to actually work and support a family at your young age!

Woo-hoo indeed, genius.

Yeah but he did get laid which is more than you get blacksmith.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Wed 25 Oct, 2006 07:26 am
Assumes facts not in evidence, Sparky. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies