The Dangers of not Killing Everybody Before They Kill Us

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 05:24 pm
Little old lady, crossing very slowly at the intersection. The light changes, but she's still shuffling glacially along. What should one do: blow her away or patiently wait? Consider: She might cause a six car pile-up, being in the path of dozens of cars like that. Innocent people could get hurt, killed even. I say, station a sharpshooter at every traffic light to deal with the likes of her.

Some two year old toddlers get abused or molested even. I say strap a six gun on them all, but only after teaching them gun safety and to shoot for the chest, not the head.

Your sixteen year old goes out on a date, make sure he/she packs heat. I don't even have to tell you of the hazards they run into.

In short, make sure your loved ones and friends blow them away, before it even crosses the others' minds to do the same thing first. A dead person is your friend.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,368 • Replies: 31
No top replies

djjd62

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 05:31 pm
i like the way you think
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 05:36 pm
Are you ready to make the pledge, djjd?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 05:37 pm
I applaud your ingenuity. I believe you have just solved all the problems of society.

I'd just run the old lady over though. Saves bullets. I've always been more of a conservationist that way.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 05:44 pm
Who's gonna feed all those sharpshooters if you take their jobs?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 05:59 pm
Hmmm...that is a problem, isn't it? I think I'm going to have to drink many beers whilst cleaning my semi-automatic weapon and think on that.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 06:11 pm
Easier and possibly cheaper solution would be to antagonise a foriegn power or religion like.... oh idont know.. say, North korea then when they nuke us the whole problem is solved.
No little old ladies left, no child molesters left, no teen gang thugs left, no sharpshooters to feed.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 06:43 pm
Ah. A Final Solution. Now we are getting somewhere.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 07:14 pm
Re: The Dangers of not Killing Everybody Before They Kill Us
edgarblythe wrote:
Little old lady, crossing very slowly at the intersection. The light changes, but she's still shuffling glacially along. What should one do: blow her away or patiently wait? Consider: She might cause a six car pile-up, being in the path of dozens of cars like that. Innocent people could get hurt, killed even. I say, station a sharpshooter at every traffic light to deal with the likes of her.

Some two year old toddlers get abused or molested even. I say strap a six gun on them all, but only after teaching them gun safety and to shoot for the chest, not the head.

Your sixteen year old goes out on a date, make sure he/she packs heat. I don't even have to tell you of the hazards they run into.

In short, make sure your loved ones and friends blow them away, before it even crosses the others' minds to do the same thing first. A dead person is your friend.

By George, he's got it!!!
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 08:09 pm
Oh my gosh! - the evil spirit OmsigDavid has taken possession of Edgar's body and is making him type insane, stupid thoughts. Quick! - can anyone here do an exorcism?!
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 08:41 pm
We are gathered here to exorcize from our beloved edgar the evil demon Makewarnotlove (a.k.a. gungasnake, a.k.a. OmsigDavid) and banish it into the netherworld from whence it came.

Let us join hands, and chant the immortal and powerful hymn- The Hokey Pokey.

And now, whilst we have that bad old demon on the run, let us close the astral door behind him by speaking together the age-old cosmic sealer-into-netherworld-banishment word, BOOGAH-BOOGAH!!

So let it be written.
Amen.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 08:45 pm
Guns n DDT shall rule the world. Ha ha ha ha ha ha.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 08:47 pm
Hmmm. Might need a booster shot....
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 08:50 pm
Might need a rabies shot Laughing
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 09:02 pm
He was "Din! Din! Din!
You limpin' lump o' brick-dust, Gunga Din!

Oh, wait....wrong chant.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2006 01:37 am
snood wrote:

Let us join hands, and chant the immortal and powerful hymn- The Hokey Pokey.

So....... thats what its all about.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2006 04:23 am
At the end of World War 2, Hitler doesn't commit suicide, but signs a surrender which basically promises not to do it again. He is permitted to remain in control of the German government. However, the Germans are within a year of building their first atomic bomb, and Hitler suddenly begins to pour all of his resources into it, promising that the German ataomic bomb us intended only defensively, and that he will abide by his surrender promises. The US, taking him at his word, is not concerned.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2006 05:18 am
Brandon - perhaps a fiber-based enema might be conducive to a state of mind which would allow you to get over yourself, or at least to allow others to take a moment to laugh.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2006 06:54 am
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing oh, oh, oh...... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2006 08:30 am
snood wrote:
Brandon - perhaps a fiber-based enema might be conducive to a state of mind which would allow you to get over yourself, or at least to allow others to take a moment to laugh.

Thanks for admitting that you can't compete in the arena of ideas. I accept your surrender.
0 Replies