Drewdad is sporting a rosy complexion resembling sunburn...

DrewDad

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 03:46 pm
...from the depillatory that was supposed to get rid of my beard.

Depillatory did nothing but make my face itch... I then had to rinse thoroughly and shave to get rid of the beard.

Clogged up three razors before I was done.

When the eff are we going to be free of the damned razors? Can't stand shaving, can't stand wearing a beard.

Anyone had any luck with a facial depillatory?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 823 • Replies: 9
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 03:52 pm
Dunno about the facial depilatories, but I've tried that old classic - Nair for legs.

How long was the facial hair when you started the process?

~~~~~~~~

edit

and now thanks to DrewDad I've got an earworm.

who wears short-shorts?

she wears short-shorts.

Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 04:54 pm
Why don't you try laser hair removal, DrewDad?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 05:51 pm
ehBeth wrote:
Dunno about the facial depilatories, but I've tried that old classic - Nair for legs.

How long was the facial hair when you started the process?

~~~~~~~~

edit

and now thanks to DrewDad I've got an earworm.

who wears short-shorts?

she wears short-shorts.

Evil or Very Mad

yeah, I use this nair that works in 4 minutes and smells like melon on my arms....leaves them soft silky and not itchy.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 06:02 pm
I feel for you DD. I spend a lot of time working up the bush where no one cares what you look like and bathroom facilities are rudimentary at best.
shaving is the first thing that gets dropped from the list.
After 3 days it drives me crazy!!! with itching.
And I understand clogging up razors, although i have an old style gillette that I can open up and rinse clean.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 06:08 pm
Pictures!
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 06:17 pm
there's a new kind of facecream that makes your facial hair grow to the inside of your face ... when the hair in your mouth gets too long , you simply bite it off !
i know what you mean , lately i've shaved only every other day - using electric shaver , but mrs h thinks i look kind of scruffy (she's probably right).
hbg
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 06:56 pm
Er...isn't men's facial hair much tougher than underarm or leg hair on we women?

(I ask because my hairs on the regions in question are very fine and cause no problem to anyone...so I only have to do anything to them occasionally, but I think I have heard other women complaining of having a much tougher problem)

I guess I am wondering if the successful use of chemicals on such tough and fast growing hair would not be at a level of intensity and frequency that might end up damaging you? Even if you are not DD?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 08:16 pm
dlowan wrote:
Er...isn't men's facial hair much tougher than underarm or leg hair on we women?

Not if you come from a long line of swarthy slavs.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 08:24 pm
Ugh! I feel for ya, Drewdad. I'm constantly getting razor burn. Thought about the laser hair removal on the legs, but I'm so sensative I'm afraid I'd have some kind of reaction to even that.

Hey, maybe you need one of those new vibrating razors. The guy that came up with that is a real genious, eh? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies