An open letter to my left had none toe.

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 11:06 am
Dearest left had none toe,

We've been together for a long time and you know how much I love you. From the first time I saw you I thought you were adorable, so little and rosy and new. We've had some good, even great, times together but things have changed and I'm just not sure that we're meant to be together anymore.

I know you're bitter and I know you have good reason to be. The other toes went shopping or enjoyed roast beef or played or relaxed at home while you had none. I don't blame you for hating the world.

I remember the last time you were truly happy -- that time in Chicago where we looked to rent an apartment in the old Dr. Scholls shoe factory. You really felt like you had found the perfect home but alas, construction was still going on and I just couldn't wait to put a roof over my head. I'm selfish like that. I'm sorry.

Since then you've tried really hard to be happy. I know I haven't always been kind. I chose jobs that demanded a lot of you. I enjoyed walking and that just wasn't fair. But I did try to make you happy. I always brought you fresh Converse and I never asked you to whore yourself in heels. I washed you and patted you dry, sweet little had none toe.
I loved you. I really did.

But the last year has been hard. You're sick. I know! I know I shouldn't blame you. It really is all my fault and I've tried to help you but nothing seems to work. All your life you've had none and now..... now......now....

<deep breath>

.... you've met her and you won't give her up. Your corn.

Yes I know about her. I know all about her. I've done everything in my power to get rid of her but she just won't go away. Do you really love her so much that you can't give her up? Not even for me? Please, I'm begging you. I can't live like this. I can't.

I try to talk to people about her and they just laugh. They think it should be easy for me to get rid of her and I keep trying but she just keeps coming back. I don't even have to see her to know she's there.

I'm giving you one last chance my darling little had none toe. I'm trying to get rid of her once again but if she won't go away or if she tries to come back, it's over between us.

I've talked to my doctor and she says our separation could leave me unbalanced but I know that someday I will learn to once again stand on my own two feet. I know that I would miss you but you've just become too painful. If you let her go I promise to pamper you and spoil you rotten because I do still love you.

Love always,

boomerang
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,127 • Replies: 11
No top replies

Heeven

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 11:08 am
I am going to say a special prayer for you ... that you get better ... in the head!

Sad, so sad.
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 11:11 am
I had to get to the roast beef to decipher the thread title!

Yep, that corn needs to go...
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 11:52 am
The healing, positive thoughts on this thread are easing my mind. This is the first time my mind has been able to ignore my had none toe in a long, long time.

Thank you for your support.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 07:03 pm
boomerang wrote:
The healing, positive thoughts on this thread are easing my mind. This is the first time my mind has been able to ignore my had none toe in a long, long time.

Thank you for your support.

You're gonna amputate?

For real?

I have never had a corn (touch wood) so I don't understand.

They can't be cut out and stay out? They come back? And they hurt, I gather?

Oh dear!!!

Get with the goddam program, had nothing toe!
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 07:07 pm
we had corn chowder with crab tonite for dinner, I hope the corn doesn't come back later tonite.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 07:18 pm
Brilliant......
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2006 08:57 am
Cutting my toe off was my idea. The doctor didn't like it so much. I can do it without her though if properly motivated and fortified. Mr. B, the old spoil sport, would probably stop me though.

Yes, it does hurt. The tiny moster makes its home between the had none toe and the wee-wee-wee-all the way home toe so there is no relief.

I hate that minscule bitch.
0 Replies

refinnej

Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 04:20 pm
right had none toe
Brilliant indeed. I googled the web in search of any suggestions for relief of the corn invading my right had none, next to wee-wee. It still hurts like hell bud I did find comfort in your story... you tell it so well.

(I'd rather have corn in my crap!)
0 Replies

George

Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 04:25 pm
It's time for me to go home so I'll just say:
weeweeweeweeweeweeweeweeweeweeweeweeweeweeweeweeweeweeweewee

(I haven't had a weewee like that in a long time.)
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 06:07 pm
Re: right had none toe
refinnej wrote:
Brilliant indeed. I googled the web in search of any suggestions for relief of the corn invading my right had none, next to wee-wee. It still hurts like hell bud I did find comfort in your story... you tell it so well.

(I'd rather have corn in my crap!)

Say what!?

You Googled for information on corn relief and it sent you here?

Google must be run by a bunch of pot heads or something.

Freaky.

Giving had none to an ultimatum seems to have worked as the nasty little bitch hasn't shown back up.

I am now recommending that writing a toe a break up letter is the only thing that will ease corn pain.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2007 09:07 pm
The little bitch is back.

I've suggested to Mr. B that he get the knife ready because had none toe and I are finished.

Mr. B is waiting for me to get really, really drunk before we begin but I'm starting to suspect he has other motives......
0 Replies