Pelosi's 'hundred hours'

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 01:39 pm
Buchanan is wrong because Pelosi's marching in a parade has nothing to do with preying upon congressional pages, and it is dishonest to try and make that connection.

Quote:
except tax increases

We need tax increases. The idea that we can keep issuing 500 billion dollars of debt per year and grow our way out of it is ludicrous and unsupported by any real-world model.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 01:39 pm
woiyo wrote:
When you accept homosexuals in your society as the norm, be prepared for homosexual behavior such as boys "doodling" other boys.

When you accept homosexuality as a norm, this activity is no different than hetrosexual activities such as boys chasing girls.

You might want to check with ex-Cong. Foley on that.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 01:45 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Buchanan is wrong because Pelosi's marching in a parade has nothing to do with preying upon congressional pages, and it is dishonest to try and make that connection.

Quote:
except tax increases

We need tax increases. The idea that we can keep issuing 500 billion dollars of debt per year and grow our way out of it is ludicrous and unsupported by any real-world model.

Cycloptichorn

It is showing she supports the lifestyle.

I pay enough in taxes and you need to find politicians who can spend it wisely.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 01:46 pm
Both higher taxes AND politicians who can spend it wisely are needed. Demanding one without the other is just plain silly.

And, there's nothing wrong with supporting the Gay lifestyle, and it has nothing to do with predatory behavior towards children.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 01:52 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Both higher taxes AND politicians who can spend it wisely are needed. Demanding one without the other is just plain silly.

And, there's nothing wrong with supporting the Gay lifestyle, and it has nothing to do with predatory behavior towards children.

Cycloptichorn

BS to Both.

I support hetrosexual lifestyles. As a result, I expect predatory behavior of boys chasing girls.

When you accept homosexual behavior, you better be prepared to expect predatory behavior such as boys chasing boys or girls chasing girls. there is no reason to be surprised at this behavior. It is "natural" for them and we have accepted it as a norm in this society (thanks to the liberals).

I never said it was correct behavior. Just stop feigning your surprise when it happens.

That's why people like Pelosi and Hastert are disgraceful in their reaction to an "accepted lifestyle."
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 01:55 pm
Who said that I was surprised when it happens?

I don't think that anyone is surprised when it happens, gay or straight. The issue isn't that the guy is gay, it is that he was preying on kids. That's why Buchannan's attempt to make it a gay/straight issue is wrong, because it isn't.

You think it is a supportable policy to continue issuing 500 billion dollars of debt per year? You can show me instances where countries have grown their way out of their debt without raising taxes?

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 02:04 pm
woiyo wrote:

When you accept homosexual behavior...

What does this mean, exactly? Believe it should be decriminalized? Where do you stand on the issue, woiyo?
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 02:10 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Who said that I was surprised when it happens?

I don't think that anyone is surprised when it happens, gay or straight. The issue isn't that the guy is gay, it is that he was preying on kids. That's why Buchannan's attempt to make it a gay/straight issue is wrong, because it isn't.

You think it is a supportable policy to continue issuing 500 billion dollars of debt per year? You can show me instances where countries have grown their way out of their debt without raising taxes?

Cycloptichorn

They are not KIDS! They are old enough to work. Everyone on the HILL has expressed their SHOCK AND DISMAY. What a crock.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 02:11 pm
Republican leaders in the congress accepted Cong. Foley as the norm. They liked that he occupied a safe seat and contributed a lot of money to his party and leaders.

Gays are normal. They are born gay. Do you think they should be rounded up and gassed? If you want to deny them their ordinary rights, then they should be excused from paying tax.

From what I hear, heterosexuals are more more likely to be pedophiles than gays.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 02:12 pm
Please. The fact is that noone knows how old the kids were who Foley had contact with. 15, 16, 17, 18? I don't care what the law says, a 50 year old going after a 17 year old - gay or straight - is sick and should be discouraged in the strongest fashion.

We shouldn't even be having to have this argument, just think of your own kids for gods sake.

Now, please answer:

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 02:20 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Please. The fact is that noone knows how old the kids were who Foley had contact with. 15, 16, 17, 18? I don't care what the law says, a 50 year old going after a 17 year old - gay or straight - is sick and should be discouraged in the strongest fashion.

We shouldn't even be having to have this argument, just think of your own kids for gods sake.

Now, please answer:

Cycloptichorn

If I'm chasing a 17 year old girl, I'm a hero! :wink:

I have to reject your hypothis about the debt since we do not issue 500B EVERY year.

I will concede, yes some tax increases are necessary. I would support increase in Estate Tax Rates and a higher top bracket on income as well as increase in Capital Gains rates.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 02:36 pm
hahah, you are a hero if you land it, until then, you're a dirty dog like the rest of us!

As for the debt,

Quote:

In the fiscal year ended September 30, 2001, the US Government had $5,807,463,412,200.06 total debt outstanding. The US Treasury issued its total net debt totals a few days ago. As of September 30, 2006, total US debt outstanding was $8,506,973,899,215.23 -- an increase of 46%.

http://agonist.org/diary/bonddad

Quote:

I have to reject your hypothis about the debt since we do not issue 500B EVERY year.

You are correct; the average debt issued over the last five years has been:

539,902,097,403.034 - or something like that.

That's $539 billion dollars. Higher than my hypothesis. And the issuance of debt has been rather stable during the whole time.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 02:44 pm
McGentrix, early on in this thread wrote:
Democrats are incapable of leading the country.

And they shouldn't be allowed to try, with the stellar job the Republicans are currently doing.

Very nice point, McGentrix. Let's ride the wave this current group of Republicans has put us on until we are all drowned at sea.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 02:51 pm
woiyo wrote:

If I'm chasing a 17 year old girl, I'm a hero! :wink:

Here's my favorite quote from this thread. I'm assuming, of course, that woiyo is boasting because he's 11 or 12 years old...
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 02:58 pm
I believe woiyo is a woman, Dartagan. Puzzling statement indeed.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 03:47 pm
Ah, I see. That would explain a lot, Gustav!
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 03:59 pm
Quote:

If I'm chasing a 17 year old girl, I'm a hero!

I am guessing you don't have a daughter.
0 Replies