Karl Rove out of the closet

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 04:58 am
In an exclusive interview with George Will Durant now writing for Weekly Reader, Karl admits he has been text-messaging with Condi Rice for several years. He went on to clarify that he originally expected to terminate the relationship when she entered puberty but it just never happened. The interview is scheduled for publication in late Nov of this year and will be titled "My lunch with a Noble Savage." Karl dropped another bomb when he admitted he had always thought Condi was a page.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 531 • Replies: 7
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 05:14 am
This explains (to me at least) why Rove spends so much time text messaging during all the important meetings. "We shall bomb the - pardon me (text text) - **** out of them."
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 05:31 am
Since you want to imply that he's bad, but aren't actually able to state anything that he's done wrong. Typical.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 05:37 am
Brandon9000 wrote:
Since you want to imply that he's bad, but aren't actually able to state anything that he's done wrong. Typical.

Doh!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 05:53 am
Nailed. Laughing
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 06:00 am
Re: Karl Rove out of the closet
dyslexia wrote:
In an exclusive interview with George Will Durant now writing for Weekly Reader, Karl admits he has been text-messaging with Condi Rice for several years. He went on to clarify that he originally expected to terminate the relationship when she entered puberty but it just never happened. The interview is scheduled for publication in late Nov of this year and will be titled "My lunch with a Noble Savage." Karl dropped another bomb when he admitted he had always thought Condi was a page.

Damn.

I hate to be wrong.

You know how Bush and Condi melt when they see each other...and look all coy and cute and stuff...well, I thought...but I see I am wrong again.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 06:32 am
Brandon9000 wrote:

Brandon you missed your calling. You should immediately start doing open mic nights. So, quick, so just plain hilarious.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 04:51 pm
Brandon, you're a hoot!
0 Replies