CODED MESSAGE FROM SADDAM . . .

Setanta

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2003 08:29 pm
After numerous rounds of "We don't even know if Saddam is still alive," Saddam decided to send George W. a letter in his own writing to let him know that he is still in the game.

Dubya opened the letter and saw a coded message: "370HSSV-0773H". He couldn't figure it out, so he asked Karl Rove. Rove suggested that the head of the CIA would certainly understand code, so Dubya sent it to George Tenet.

Tenet however, couldn't figure it out either. He suggested, "How about Condi? She has a doctorate. That means she's smart." But Dr. Rice was baffled, too.

As Dubya was pondering the mysterious message, which lay on the desk before him, Colin Powell came into the Oval Office. When he saw the paper and read what was written on it, he asked, "Sir, where did that come from?"

Bush replied testily, "It's supposedly a message from Saddam. But what the hell does '370HSSV-0773H' mean?" Powell cleared his throat and replied, "Mr. President, I think you've been looking at the message upside down."

(credit to Mossy at P45rant.net)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,327 • Replies: 7
No top replies

GreenEyes

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2003 08:33 pm
I love it!
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2003 09:02 pm
Hardee har har
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2003 09:06 pm
Wink
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2003 10:06 pm
Vereee humerous!
0 Replies

TechnoGuyRob

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2003 01:57 pm
i dont get it
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2003 02:02 pm
Type 07734 into a calculator and look at it upside down. Then you'll get the rest (I didn't think it was funny though).
0 Replies

GreenEyes

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2003 11:33 pm
Oh come on... its funny ... well, at least to some of us!! I am 100% behind our troops and this country, just not our administration. Don't get me wrong, Saddam and his boys needed ousting... but not by duping us. Bin Laden was No. 1 on hit list... no ties to him in Iraq... hmmm... so yea, its funny.
0 Replies