What do you guys find sexy?

material girl

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 03:17 am
The ironic thing is that she is probably really pretty anyway and doesnt need to wear yucky underwear to attract people.
0 Replies

SilverFox55

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2007 02:30 pm
Well, to answer the question, the lady in the picture looks ok, but what I find is even sexier is a great set of legs in heels. I remember back when I was a kid catching a glimpse of a ladies stocking top or garter strap. To this day (although extremely rare) when I do see a woman with great legs who accidentally shows off her stocking top, my heart starts pounding. I sure wish they'd bring back those old type stockings and get rid of pantyhose forever. Just my 2 Cents worth. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2007 02:45 pm
that picture is considered sexy?

( in the original post)

How odd.

Her panties are half way up her back, and her shoes look like something marilyn manson would wear.

whodda' thunk it.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2007 02:52 pm
Do. not. like. thongs.

Just, ... yuck, sorta.

But it seems they're pretty much overwhelmingly everpresent - does everyone wear em now?

Not a good trend.

On the other hand, cant get enough of the boots-and-skirt trend that appears to be going into its third consecutive glorious season.. :wink:
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2007 02:54 pm
mmm

i have that.

a red pleat skirt, brown boots and a white shirt..

hehe Cool
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2007 02:55 pm
Re: What do you guys find sexy?
Nokia wrote:
What do you guys find sexy?
for me this is damn sexy.
whenever I catch a girl like this. I have to do something.

http://www.boozecrew.com/thongs/029/black-thong-panties-001.jpg

Seeing a picture of a girl with the thong sticking out like that doesn't do it for me, but for some reason, in real life, it is a completely different story. That is some sweet stuff.

Yesterday I was doing my laundry and there was this cute blonde nearby who was putting her laundry in a dryer that happened to be down on floor level. Everytime she bent over to reach another handful of clothes into the dryer, my eyes were like laser-beamed onto that beautiful whale tale she was sporting from the top of her jeans. Sexy, sexy, sexy. Definitely sexy. Very sexy. Definitely.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2007 03:12 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
mmm

i have that.

a red pleat skirt, brown boots and a white shirt..

hehe Cool

Twisted Evil
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2007 03:14 pm
You know, theres also this thing with these low-riding pants.. they look good at the front, I mean, I'm for 'em, I think, in general.. but at the back! I dont wanna see buttcrack, hello! Yuck. But that seems pretty standard now too.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2007 07:31 pm
nimh wrote:
You know, theres also this thing with these low-riding pants.. they look good at the front, I mean, I'm for 'em, I think, in general.. but at the back! I dont wanna see buttcrack, hello! Yuck. But that seems pretty standard now too.

Well, for heaven's sake! How demanding can you get:

1. Low-rise jeans: yes

2. Buttcrack: no

3. Thong showing: no

let me tell you, it is difficult to accomplish all three of those things at once.... Laughing
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2007 07:49 pm
So, what about granny panties? Anyone besides Bear prefer those? Laughing
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2007 07:51 pm
OK, ok, ok Razz

But there must be low-riding jeans that are not so low that they show buttcrack no?

Anyway, yes, I admit to having conflicting feelings about the low-rise jeans.. Front, good, back, bad, what is a man to think? Laughing

Thongs tho - no ambiguity there. Evil or Very Mad

I think thats more smileys than Ive ever used in such a short post.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2007 09:40 pm
Oh, don't get me started-- I'm gonna have to revive that thread with all the a2k women complaining about clothing difficulties... Laughing I will just say, I think jeans shopping is second only to bathing suit shopping in nightmarishness...

nimh wrote:
Anyway, yes, I admit to having conflicting feelings about the low-rise jeans.. Front, good, back, bad

Ain't that the truth...*sigh*

All right, if everyone hates thongs so much, what is one supposed to do to avoid the dreaded VPL (visible panty line), huh? It's the only answer that really works, since going commando has serious drawbacks (visible buttcrack being one of them). I don't know, the whole thing is just a terrible conundrum. I need to go lie down.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2007 10:11 pm
I can't say I've seen many real-life examples of a woman's butt clad in pants that half-exposed it in a thong, but I do so love women's butts so much, and the woman in the picture has a very graspable-looking butt.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2007 10:16 pm
Uh, snood...are we gonna have to take that picture away from you? :wink:
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2007 10:44 pm
Has anyone commented on the fact that she has "the mark of the whore"?
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 12 Mar, 2007 05:03 am
cyphercat wrote:
Uh, snood...are we gonna have to take that picture away from you? :wink:

I just looked at it once! Honest!!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 12 Mar, 2007 06:55 am
I dont mind a small piece, suggestion if you will.. of a thong showing,

Snug fitting jeans that only when you bend over, will you see a little of the top of the thong.. just enough to know what it is, but not enough to know she wears them too big like the girl in the picture.

and those low rise jeans?

ehh.. yeah.. Im with nimh.

From the front, if they fit appropriately, they are really sexy jeans.

From behind, they make a woman look like she has the ass of a 10 year old boy.
Not to mention that most women wear them a size too small and have a roll that hangs over the top wich just looks awful.

but im a broomstick skirt, tight shirt, (sometimes thong) wearing woman.
I dont do jeans too much. So I just criticize the hell out of em .
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 12 Mar, 2007 07:15 am
what I find sexy is a girl with a tight, high ass (the onion) large large breasts.... a waist you can put your hands around... and a tight midi t-shirt emblazoned with the statement "Born To F**k Polar Bears"
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 12 Mar, 2007 07:56 am
I dunno, I think thongs look hot on a man...

http://buckeyebanter.com/myspace/fat_guy_in_girl_underwear.jpg
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 12 Mar, 2007 08:00 am
i WAS trying to eat over here... Confused
0 Replies