Gallup: Americans Say Country Ready for a Female President

Setanta

Reply Tue 17 Oct, 2006 02:08 pm
heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee . . .
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Tue 17 Oct, 2006 03:22 pm
BBB
Renatus5 wrote:
It is quite ridiculous to speculate on the reading habits of Presidents. Just because President Bush announces he has five books on his reading list, as he did at the beginning of the summer, there is no assurance that he has really read them or understood them. Similarly with Bill Clinton. Although he allegedly had a photographic memory, there is no evidence from his Presidency that he really understood or put into practice anything he picked up from his alleged wide readings except possibly the Kama Sutra. But, I really don't know. As the Bible says-By their fruits, ye shall know them.

I guess the Possum has crawled out of his hole again. Should there be a rule limiting the number of possums allowed on A2K?

BBB
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Tue 17 Oct, 2006 03:26 pm
Wow, the creep has yet another identity. With him around, you better use a shredder for all your waste paper.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 17 Oct, 2006 05:47 pm
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
Clearly the man is not an intellectual giant, and whether or not, as president, he needs to be is a subject for another debate. His remarks about the Camus novel: "It was interesting and a fast read," are perfectly consistent with the man's literary proclivity. There is nothing but prejudice to suggest that the claim that he read the book is a lie.

Well, he could have read it quickly, and he could have found it interesting, but did he understand it? Laughing Not an easy book to read quickly, if you're digesting it, that is.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2006 01:32 pm
Advocate wrote:
Wow, the creep has yet another identity. With him around, you better use a shredder for all your waste paper.

The Latin meaning for his new identity, Renatus, is "born again." In possum's case, it should mean born again & again & again & again & again & again & again. Perhaps A2K should create a new membership category. In addition to the "just hatched" membership, there should be another category known as "just rehatched."
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2006 02:42 pm
mutated?
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2006 03:04 pm
obfuscated?
0 Replies

MarionT

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2006 04:59 pm
If Debra L A W. who with one thrust of her enormous intellect( after she gets home from her Legal Aid Job) is able to totally destroy anyone on these threads, is afraid of other posters, I do not know why. I distinctly remember when her nose was rubbed in it when she declared that Roe Vs. Wade would never be eroded or when she proclaimed a victory for the forces backing gay marriage. Events have proved her wrong, but, in her delusional universe, Debra L A W is never wrong. Like most intellectual cowards, she will not debate but prefers to denirgate personalities instead of concentrating on substance.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2006 05:03 pm
Possum I really hate to say this, you beinga perfect gentelman and all, but you are most likely in violation of TOS rude rule, can you still asy "****" when your mouth is full of it?
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2006 05:04 pm
....he said, salivating as he rubbed peanut butter on himself with one hand, and typed his ever unraveling inanities with the other...
0 Replies

Renatus5

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2006 05:27 pm
Mr. Snood does not know that the most destructive thing he ever did in his posting life was to show his picture as an avatar. He may not know this but he is a dead ringer for Jesse Jackson Jr. who is also a left-wing creature of the welfare system who has been able to graduate from school despite the fact that he could not read past the sixth grade level.

Snod proves it everytime he posts. He has almost never posted a link or made a coherent argument. Like one of his brothers, he is Ludicrous!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2006 05:30 pm
Snood looks like Jesse Jackson?! WHA????

Oh. I guess all black people must look alike to you, huh Possum?

<snort>

Honestly, I must thank you. That was the best laugh I've had all day. Laughing
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2006 05:33 pm
Unbelievable.

By the way Dys, just by the way the posts fell in order, it might've looked like I was answering you - but I was directing my last comments toward ole "I am legion" possum.
0 Replies

Renatus5

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2006 05:39 pm
Eva- Please read again- I did not write Jesse Jackson, I wrote Jesse Jackson Jr.

I hope you don't have the same reading deficiencies that Snod has!

He does look like Jesse Jackson Jr. and he is just as stupid!
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2006 05:42 pm
Renatus5 wrote:
Eva- Please read again- I did not write Jesse Jackson, I wrote Jesse Jackson Jr.

I hope you don't have the same reading deficiencies that Snod has!

He does look like Jesse Jackson Jr. and he is just as stupid!

Possum, be honest here, are you a carbon based life form?
0 Replies

Renatus5

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2006 05:46 pm
And are you really Dyslexic? Is that why you can never post an idea or a paragraph more than three lines long? What a moron!!!
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2006 05:49 pm
In 1987, Representative Jackson graduated magna cum laude from North Carolina A & T State University in Greensboro, North Carolina, where he earned a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Management. Three years later, he earned a Master of Arts Degree in Theology from the Chicago Theological Seminary, and in 1993, received his Juris Doctorate from the University of Illinois College of Law.

Yeah, he's a re-ee-al dummy, that JJ jr!!

And he and I are practically twins! Possum is as on top of things as he ever was!
0 Replies

Renatus5

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2006 06:06 pm
North Carolina A and T State University? Come on, Snod, you can't be serious., Only morons attend North Carolina A and T State University.
Do you know what tier you can find that in if you reference US News and World Report?

Did you know that Jesse Jackson Jr. went to elementary school in a Chicago Ghetto School? He attended the Pershing Elementary School.

That is why he is a dummy like you. The median score in his sixth grade class was 3.5.

Masters Degree in Theology? What a hoot! Anybody can get a Master's Degree in Theology from that "Seminary"

And as for the suppposed law degree from U. Of I, Do you know whether he was member of the Law Review or in the upper half of his class? He was not. And, of course, while George W. Bush is a "moron" who graduated from YALE( far far better than U. of I) and got an MBA from Harvard( far far better than the U of I) BECAUSE OF HIS FATHER AND THE FACT THAT THE FACULTY LET HIM SLIDE THROUGH( so says the left wing idiots), Jesse Jackson Jr. is a genius. He is an illiterate moron like you, Snod.

Of course, George W. Bush's graduation credentials count for nothing while Jesse Jackson' Jr.'s are exemplary.

That kind of reasoning can come only from an inner city illiterate who loves hoops, Diddy and Hos, in that order.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2006 06:38 pm
snood wrote:
....he said, salivating as he rubbed peanut butter on himself with one hand, and typed his ever unraveling inanities with the other...

That's a really unpalatable picture, Snood!
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2006 06:56 pm
Ah, but at least symbolically accurate, I'd venture.
0 Replies