So, I need tips.

Bawb

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 12:26 am
Of course, I'm only 15. But anyway, I like this girl, she is cool..we have very similar interests. She is 14, loves music, and doesn't seem to care about being popular and whatnot. ( What most of the youth of today care about. )

Edit: Image removed by Moderator by request

This is not a good picture, because you can not really see her hair. It goes down to her stomach.

I've liked girls before, but this one I like a bit more, because she actually has an open mind ( something rare in Mississippi ), and I can have in-depth conversations with, and because she's just so pretty :wink: .

Any tips to getting to date her?

Thanks in advance, people experienced in this matter. Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 633 • Replies: 8
No top replies

dadpad

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 12:47 am
First tip is dont post peoples photos unless you have their permission.

2nd tip;...... ask her out.

3rd tip; if you dont ask her out.... I'm going to, she is a geogouse young lady.

(of course I wont really but I would if I was your age and she won't wait around for you forever.)

4th tip; shes 14, remember that. And watch out for her old man.

NO KICKY NO!
0 Replies

Bawb

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 12:58 am
dadpad wrote:
First tip is dont post peoples photos unless you have their permission.

2nd tip;...... ask her out.

3rd tip; if you dont ask her out.... I'm going to, she is a geogouse young lady.

(of course I wont really but I would if I was your age and she won't wait around for you forever.)

4th tip; shes 14, remember that. And watch out for her old man.

NO KICKY NO!

I'm going to ask her out, but I'm not sure if she likes me yet. We are friends, but I'm not sure. I will soon though, regardless.

Her dad is my teacher, me and him are great friends. ( Of course that could all change Shocked . )

This picture was on the internet anyway, I don't think she would mind.

No kicky no? lol
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 01:05 am
Maybe a concert, a movie, or a sports game or something like that?
I'm remembering at that age...it was a lot easier to date in groups. More casual, you'll get a chance to have fun and get to know her better.

And it will keep her daddy happy. Laughing

Where's your pic Bawb? Yeah dude, even though she posted on the internet, may be a good idea to not post her pic around. (And Kicky is one of the dirty old perverts here ...waiting for the high-5s coming your way) :wink:
0 Replies

Bawb

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 01:11 am
Hmm, I don't have a camera. But I'll get a picture of me up by tommorow/the next day. I'm sure one of my friends has a camera. Cool

I'll take her pic off, too.
0 Replies

Bawb

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 01:12 am
I can't edit my post!? Ah damnit...
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 02:47 am
Bawb wrote:
I can't edit my post!? Ah damnit...

Maybe you could edit/remove the photo from facebook.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 07:36 am
Or you could report your post to the Help Desk by clicking the report button on the top right corner of your post. Maybe the mods could remove the photo for you.
0 Replies

Bawb

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 11:38 am
JPB wrote:
Or you could report your post to the Help Desk by clicking the report button on the top right corner of your post. Maybe the mods could remove the photo for you.

I'll do that.
0 Replies