ehBeth

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2021 07:00 pm
@Tai Chi,
Sounds just grand !
0 Replies

Joeblow

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2021 06:32 am
@Tai Chi,
Right?! I don't understand it! We've been inundated with cold calls from real estate agents. Jaw dropping.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2021 09:49 am
@Joeblow,
I get calls from real estate agents daily, seeking to buy my property. These don't seem legitimate to me, but I haven't searched their information.
Joeblow

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2021 07:45 am
@edgarblythe,
Oh yeah, and around here at least, they're quite bold. I got a call asking for the equivalent of "missjoe" All bright and cheery as if he knew me, which tricked me into asking who's this? I had an unlisted number for 30 years until a couple of years ago when we switched it to mrjoe's name, so more's the mystery how he got it and knew to shorten my first name.

The letters are specifically addressed to the both of us, and the neighbours get the same thing. Not just flyers, of which there are no end. Real estate prices are so stupidly high, I'm asking myself what the fukc is going on?! It beggars belief.
edgarblythe

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2021 07:55 am
@Joeblow,
There are plenty of websites that specialize in collecting everybody's personal information for a fee. Might be they tap into those.
0 Replies