Today's Broadcast Will Be Short.....

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2003 08:33 am
There is only one news story today, broadcast on all networks. It is the lead story, the top story, the only story, so todays broadcast will be short.

Today no one was involved in a scandal of any kind, there were no war or war like conflicts anywhere, every child had a happy day, not a word issued from the mouth of any politician on either side of the aisle that wasn't both the truth and pleasant. We are not on an alert of any color.
It was pretty much an uneventful day.

The next 55 minutes of Local and National news willed be replaced by old Bugs Bunny and Three Stooges re runs. Good night and God Bless.

sigh........if only...just one day...... Neutral
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 721 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Montana

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2003 10:50 am
Now wouldn't that be a breath of fresh air! <sigh>
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2003 01:19 pm
I won't tell you how enraged I was at the unconsciounable liar in the media! False reporting! Laughing No, better we indulge our fantasy and dwell on what might be.

If some newspaper or magazine set out to print only Section G (for good news) I wonder if enough people would subscribe. I know I would. And good things do happen every day, in abundance!

How to get the good news though, how to get the news? You have to actually hunt for it.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2003 01:25 pm
Our local paper here in my area of New Brunswick always has plenty of good news which is really nice. When I lived in Mass I stopped reading the paper all together.
0 Replies