Amazing Race? Amazing!

George

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 08:10 am
I was very disappointed that the last challenge was to take a cab to Garrison NY. Bor-ring!
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 10:53 am
You're right, Tico. The walk from the News Building to Greewich Village not only required some knowledge of the city, but a tremendous amount of energy. That's a l-o-n-g walk!

George, The last challenge is always just getting someplace and winning. But I wish that the other challenges in my hometown had been a bit more interesting. Just getting from one place to another was not very interesting to me.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 12:04 pm
Did anyone else think this was the most boring episode? It was the most anticlimactic of any part of this race or the others. Couldn't they have some sort of real challenge? It was a snoozer for me.

However, can't wait for the all-stars. That certainly should be interesting.
0 Replies

Tico

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 03:55 pm
They're going to have an all-stars race?
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 04:18 pm
Yeah - they showed Rob and Amber, the hippies and some of the other past winners.
0 Replies

Tico

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 04:40 pm
Ooooooooo, I loved the hippies! Cool

(Rob & Amber, I could live without.)
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 05:12 pm
Rob and Amber! I'm sick to death of Rob and Amber. Just finished watching them in reruns.

I agree, Linkat. The finale was dull. They could have come up with many more interesting challenges. Disappointing.

I didn't know they were planning an all-stars. Should be fun.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 07:56 am
Whether you personally like Rob and Amber - I love what they bring to the game - excitement. They don't fight with each other, but with everyone else - they are sneaky and underhanded. Makes the game much more fun to watch.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 07:57 am
Oh - and I love the hippies too! They may be my overall favorites.
0 Replies