9/11 was an inside job

candidone1

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 10:38 am
It only took 250 threads, but you're starting to come around woiyo. :wink:
0 Replies

MarionT

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 12:13 am
Woiwo is trying to be satirical. He failed. I hope everyone read Miller's description of the French best seller. It says clearly that the military-industrial cabal won because of 9/11. Hasn't it always been thus? How can someone claim that they could not have been involved with 9/11? They clearly profited.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 05:50 am
MarionT wrote:
Woiwo is trying to be satirical. He failed. I hope everyone read Miller's description of the French best seller. It says clearly that the military-industrial cabal won because of 9/11. Hasn't it always been thus? How can someone claim that they could not have been involved with 9/11? They clearly profited.
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 06:16 am
marion is bernard doing the troll thing again.

There are two quite separate issues being rather confusedly mushed together.

The notion that 9/11 was purposefully inititated by corporate interests, rather than by religious extremists from the ME, looks to be about as nutty a notion as the idea that commies promoted the New Math to weaken western kids' minds (folks believed that once).

On the other hand, the ways in which America responded to 9/11 demonstrates the influence of corporate (and individual) profit motives on policy and government operations. For example, much of the "interrogation" functions are now contracted out to private companies. Food services in the Green Zone are privatized. Military patrols are, in many instances, co-ordinated and carried out by business entities.
0 Replies

MarionT

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 03:25 am
The profits gained in the war by organizations such as Halliburton and Exxon are enormous. They are large enough so that enough money is spread around to influence lawmakers. The Abramoff scandals are a prime example of the ways the Republicans are bought off by the lobbyists.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 11:47 am
9/11 widows blast Bush Administration over Rice, Tenet meeting

Larisa Alexandrovna
Published: Friday October 6, 2006

In an October 5th response to recent news of yet another pre-September 11th warning that was ignored by senior Bush administration officials, three widows who lost their husbands during the terrorist attcks have issued a statement about what they see as the failure of White House officials to act upon warnings that Al Qaeda was planning a strike on the United States.

Lorie Van Auken, Mindy Kleinberg, and Patty Cazaza - who are among the four widows from New Jersey known as the Jersey Girls (the fourth being Monica Gabrielle) - have issued a compilation of pre-9/11 terrorism warnings that they believe paints a disturbing picture of a negligent Presidency.

They also address the latest revelation from Watergate reporter Bob Woodward that then-National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice was warned of a possible attack on July 10, 2001 by then-CIA Director George Tenet.

The allegation in Woodward's book, State of Denial, is that Tenet was so concerned about the intelligence showing a possible attack that he phoned Rice and asked for an immediate meeting, which he got that same day, along with the CIA's top counterterrorism expert, Cofer Black. During the meeting, Tenet says, they expressed "in the starkest of terms" to Rice that an attack was imminent.

Rice has denied that such a meeting took place, citing the 911 Commission Report, which never mentioned any such meeting.

"It kind of doesn't ring true that you have to shock me into something I was very involved in," she stated when asked about the allegation.

In addition to Rice, then-Attorney General John Ashcroft was also warned by Tenet, as was Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, according to Woodward.

Ashcroft began to charter private jets shortly afterwards, avoiding all travel by commercial airliners in July and continuing to do so up until the attacks. According to a July 26, 2001 CBS news report, Ashcroft began flying by private plane after an FBI "threat assessment."

"In response to inquiries from CBS News over why Ashcroft was traveling exclusively by leased jet aircraft instead of commercial airlines, the Justice Department cited what it called a 'threat assessment' by the FBI, and said Ashcroft has been advised to travel only by private jet for the remainder of his term."
0 Replies

MarionT

Reply Thu 19 Oct, 2006 03:07 am
I don't care about the gossip about 9/11.What I want to know is

Was Gary Studds the "pitcher" or the "catcher"? The article in the paper said that his poor husband, who, I am sure, is crying his eyes out, will not, because of the homophobes in the Republican Party, get any part of his pension even though he was his HUSBAND.

Can we assume then, that Gary Studds was the "catcher"?
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2006 05:32 pm
Terror Storm with Alex Jones (video)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5792753647750188322
0 Replies