GOT AAA?

kickycan

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2006 05:37 pm
Shocked

Holy crap, NICH! The mouth on you! Save that kind of talk for the road, baby!

Now I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson...

<Yanks down pants, unveiling "the big zucchini". Stuffs underwear in NICH's mouth, and begins to slap her in the face with semi-flaccid member>
0 Replies

NICH

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2006 05:44 pm
TELL ME BIG DADDY, WHY IS IT OK FOR A MAN TO SAY ANYTHING DIRTY BUT WHEN A WOMAN DOES EVERYONE GETS SCARED, TO INTENSE FOR Y'ALL THEN DONT READ IT. IM HORNY AND IM AT WORK KICKY WHATS A GIRL TO DO IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS, I VE ALREADY BEEN TO THE LADIES ROOM TWICE TO MASTERBATE THANKS TO YOU. GETTN' ME ALL HOT AND BOTHERED. DAMN RIGHT I NEED TO BE TAUGHT A LESSON, IVE BEEN BAD AND HAVE HAD A POTTY MOUTH..... I LIKE IT Twisted Evil
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2006 06:02 pm
How the hell did you get that wadded up underwear out o' yer mouth, girl!?

<Stuffs it back in her mouth, grabs duct tape and tapes all the way around her head three times, just to make sure the underwear stays put>

<Begins to viciously pummel-hump the quiet (FINALLY!) NICH into submission.>
0 Replies

NICH

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2006 06:17 pm
I TOOK IT OUT OF MY MOUTH SO I COULD PUT THEM IN YOURS I WANTED TO SHARE THEM WITH YOU BABY, NOW YOU CAN PUMMEL ME WITH MY PANTIES IN YOUR MOUTH AS YOU PANT LIKE A DOG. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2006 06:22 pm
(wouldn't it be funny if NICH turns out to be a guy pretending to be a girl...)
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2006 06:23 pm
<Kicky spits out the panties as he spills his love seed and lets loose with a primal scream that goes something like...>

AAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

That was fun. Thanks for the mammaries, baby.

<Wiping penis off on the drapes>
0 Replies

NICH

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2006 07:01 pm
ANYTIME BABY!! CUM AGAIN SOON, OH YEAH BY THE WAY I AM ALL WOMAN!!!!!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2006 07:31 pm
http://images.ibsys.com/sh/images/Screengrabs/siskel220c.jpg
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2006 08:11 pm
<Ellpus removes night vision goggles, does up trousers, lights a Havana and limps off to the nearest bar>
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2006 11:32 pm
(throwing cold popcorn at the screen)

WHAT??????!!!!!!!!! WHERE'S "LET'S DO THE TIME WARP"!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

OH, WAIT.......

SORRY, I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW.........
0 Replies

NICH

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 12:46 pm
GOT AAA
BLACKIE YOUR JUST JEALOUS Razz
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 08:14 pm
NICH wrote:
ANYTIME BABY!! CUM AGAIN SOON, OH YEAH BY THE WAY I AM ALL WOMAN!!!!!

I love that my future wife is always shouting. It's so hot. I look forward to many delightful years of bliss listening to that ear-splittingly sweet screeching.

I'm a lucky man.

So NICH, I think it's time for us to run away. I've got the big rig, and I can be ready to roll by saturday morning.

http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/351/bigrigxr6.jpg

What do you think? Should I swing by your way and pick you up? I figure we could drive it out to Vegas, and get hitched by Elvis. Then I'll look for work and we'll rut like pigs for the rest of our lives, baby.

Oh, and I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to bring my pet baboon. He's like a son to me. His name is Bobo, but I just call him "Baboon" cuz it's shorter.

http://static.flickr.com/29/53117119_533362fd4b_o.jpg
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 08:34 pm
Gee Kcky, I guess that curse I put on you really is nixed. Have fun in Vegas and save me a piece of the wedding cake.
0 Replies

NICH

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 08:51 pm
KICKY BABY I MISS YOUR BIG ()*^) WHER ARE YOU CUM GET ME I WAITING I WILL MARRY YOU. OH BABY I CANT WAIT **** I BROKE MY NAIL, I HORNY KICKY **** ME NOW Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 09:47 pm
Green Witch wrote:
Gee Kcky, I guess that curse I put on you really is nixed. Have fun in Vegas and save me a piece of the wedding cake.

I don't know who this Kcky person is, but I'm definitely grateful to have that horrible curse lifted.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 10:02 pm
NICH wrote:
KICKY BABY I MISS YOUR BIG ()*^) WHER ARE YOU CUM GET ME I WAITING I WILL MARRY YOU. OH BABY I CANT WAIT **** I BROKE MY NAIL, I HORNY KICKY **** ME NOW Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Aah, that gentle squawking voice...it is like music to my ears...you are so damn sexy baby! I can't wait to spank the **** out of your rosy red ass on our weddin' night!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 10:06 pm
Oh, and by the way, Green Witch, cake gives me agita, so you can have my piece. In fact, why don't you come to the wedding? And invite whoever you want!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 04:55 am
jeez, that's a real nice rig you got there kicky.

does it have a cb radio?
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 06:09 am
I would love to cum to your wedding. I'll be the flower girl and throw rose petals in your path. I'll ask Gus to be my date and bring a supply of Tums for you agita. What are the wedding colors? Are you registered at any of the sex shops I might know?
0 Replies