A NUCLEAR BOMB IS SET OFF BY A LESS POWERFUL NATION...

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 10:27 pm
Well, as long as this small insignificant nation is not afflicted by hurricans,
then he's safe.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 11:13 pm
nimh wrote:
...waits for Brandon to arrive...

There are a lot of scenarios, and it would help to know which one applies. For example, a nuclear bomb could be used in a regional war killing a few hundred thousand people, or in a controlled test killing no one. It's kind of hard to discuss it without specifying the circumstances a litte more.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 04:35 pm
Brandon9000 wrote:
nimh wrote:

There are a lot of scenarios, and it would help to know which one applies. For example, a nuclear bomb could be used in a regional war killing a few hundred thousand people, or in a controlled test killing no one. It's kind of hard to discuss it without specifying the circumstances a litte more.

I said virtually the same thing in my first post. Only I didn't use that many words. My bad.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 04:44 pm
See if this doesn't scare the genitals off you:

How To Survive A Nuclear Bomb

Note: the cat who wrote this just survived a life-threatening illness. Personally I think he's paranoid. But his rendering of a nuclear attack is wonderfully written.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 11:15 pm
Merry Andrew wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:
nimh wrote:

I said virtually the same thing in my first post. Only I didn't use that many words. My bad.

So...I should apologize to you for posting or what? Sorry for using your board.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 16 Sep, 2006 06:02 am
Don't get into a huff, Brandon. Huffs don't hold a lot of passengers.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 16 Sep, 2006 06:32 am
Brandon9000 wrote:
Merry Andrew wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:
nimh wrote:

So...I should apologize to you for posting or what? Sorry for using your board.[/quote

not as sorry as the rest of us..... Razz
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Sat 16 Sep, 2006 06:43 am
Merry Andrew wrote:
OK, so we can't nuke Nigeria. But, dammit, we gotta nuke somebody before the 2008 elections!

Why nuke? Can't you just invade Grenada again?
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sat 16 Sep, 2006 07:40 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:
Merry Andrew wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:
nimh wrote:

So...I should apologize to you for posting or what? Sorry for using your board.

not as sorry as the rest of us..... Razz

I don't much like being harassed merely for politely posting an opinion, but harassment of those who disagree does seem to be the liberal tool of choice. Honorable people try to prevail honorably, and dishonorable people don't.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Sat 16 Sep, 2006 07:45 am
Brandon9000 wrote:
I don't much like being harassed merely for politely posting an opinion, but harassment of those who disagree does seem to be the liberal tool of choice. Honorable people try to prevail honorably, and dishonorable people don't.

I think he was just playing. Notice the tongue-in-cheek smiley.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sat 16 Sep, 2006 08:26 am
Thomas wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:

I'm not talking about one post by one person. Honorable people try to prevail honorably, as by honest competition of ideas. Dishonorable people try to prevail dishonorably. Just an unfortunate fact.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Sat 16 Sep, 2006 08:36 am
Brandon9000 wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:

I'm not talking about one post by one person. Honorable people try to prevail honorably, as by honest competition of ideas. Dishonorable people try to prevail dishonorably. Just an unfortunate fact.

Wow. You're so honorbale. So honorable I think you should write another post about what honorable people do, and what they don't do. Because honor is so easily measured by combinations of letters on a screen. Forget the US Armed Forces. Anonymous posters on public blogs set the example.
0 Replies

MarionT

Reply Sat 16 Sep, 2006 02:01 pm
Brandon 1000 appears to me that no more than an agent of the far right.
When the Republicans are booted out of the Senate and the House in 2006 and we get a good president in 2008, Brandon will see how fast things turn around. The Republicrats have had their jack boots on the neck of minorities and freedom lovers far too long. They continue to harass gay people and those who do not wish to be subjected to the tryanny of the Robertsons and Falwells. Brandon will learn that when the Democrats get in they will have their revenge by purging the government of all fundamentalist bigots!!
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 16 Sep, 2006 02:08 pm
Yeah, Brandon, so there! Better listen to what MarionT says. She/he will have you doing time in the Gulag , come the revolution!
0 Replies

MarionT

Reply Sat 16 Sep, 2006 02:12 pm
ha ha! And you don't know how many the CIA has assassinated in the Middle East, do you? Do you really think that Bushie doesn't have his tentacles everywhere? Have you ever heard of Diebold? Do you know that he makes the voting machines? Do you know that he is a heavy backer of the Bushites? Do you know that Bushie has framed many of the people allegedly caught preparing an attack on the US so that he could say that he has prevented another attack?
Why are you being so accepting of a group that stole two elections?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 16 Sep, 2006 02:12 pm
What a freakshow this forum is becoming, eh?
0 Replies

MarionT

Reply Sat 16 Sep, 2006 02:17 pm
A freak show for you but not for me! If you think it is a freak show then tell us that Diebold was not involved in rigging voting machines or that the two elections were not stolen. You can't do that so you make a goofy comment!!
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 16 Sep, 2006 02:17 pm
Hmm. And then the peep show with those models ...
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 16 Sep, 2006 02:19 pm
I don't know whether to laugh or weep, Walter.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 16 Sep, 2006 02:34 pm
MarionT wrote:
You can't do that so you make a goofy comment!!

Yes, I can. Watch me.

The two elections were not stolen.

One of them, perhaps..
0 Replies