Canada at War: Dr. Jekyll Becomes Mr. Hyde

woiyo

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 07:03 am
Americanadian wrote:
woiyo wrote:
Isreal is THEIR EXCUSE, not reason for their anti American rhetoric. How many times has the US held back Isreal from attacking Iraq, Iran et al.. in the past?

You position is simplistic and illogical.

Ha...ha...ha... "you position" ?

Sure, for the American side, Israel can be used as their excuse to engage in acts of war for the Zionist cause. But there's more to it than just an "excuse" . Have you forgotten the power of the Zionist lobbyists in America? I'm sure their friends at AIPAC and the ADL have some pull with Bushco (or any other president that may follow). Let's not forget Rove and his following of fundamentalist rabid slavering sheeple, who support Israel to ensure Israel is eventually destroyed so they can partake of their "rapture". Pass that offering plate! Amen.

It still doesn't negate the fact that America is hated because they support Israel. Let's see....billions of aid per year, loans forgiven so they don't need repayment , and...oh yes...the Zionists can loan the money, back to the Federal reserve, and charge interest. Wow, what a deal. Maybe I should convert to a Zionist and join the leaches club of Israel.

Let's not forget all those "toy" tanks, M-16 "water guns", and Apache helicopters that are donated to Israel's cause of "defending itself", even though they are the ones occupying someone else's land. It's always a relief to know that most Israeli Prime Ministers were previously a member of one of the Israeli terrorist groups that killed British and Palestinians back in 1948. I'm sure everyone sleeps much more soundly over there knowing they are in good and honest hands.

Oh... and I suppose trying to cram democracy down every country's throat in the middle east is another bone of contention the Islamic extremists may have. Some people just don't appreciate invasion of privacy, or interference tactics. Maybe that's why Israel is constructing that big tall wall of a fence. They are hopeful that 'good fences make good neighbors'?

Another ignorant anti-semite.

The US supports many nations in a similiar manner to Isreal. Canada for one.

My position is to let Isreal defend itself and the US should stay out of their business.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 07:21 am
There is an interesting report on CBC radio this morning, which, unfortunately, i cannot link (they don't have today's programming up on their web site yet). I believe the study referred to was done by Steve Staples, a defence analyst with the Ottawa-based Polaris Institute--and it claims that Canadian troops are three times as likely to die in Afghanistan than British soldiers, and six times as likely to die as Americans. It should be noted that the Polaris Institute is an anti-globalization think tank, and therefore might be considered a biased source.

If i can find more on this, i'll post a link.
0 Replies

detano inipo

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 11:24 am
http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20060918/cdn_afghan_update_060918/20060918/
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 12:49 pm
Yeah, that's the one. I got the wrong "left-leaning" policy group, though. Mr. Staples has other dubious stories to peddle.
0 Replies

detano inipo

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 02:56 pm
Sometimes I wonder how the 'friendly fire' Canadian casualties are counted.
0 Replies

Americanadian

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 09:03 pm
woiyo wrote:

Another ignorant anti-semite.

Ahh...another typical smear tactic to use in place of debunking anything stated. yawn...

I will point out that the Orthodox Jews do not support the Zionist state of Israel. A group in NYC had Iran's president over for meetings. Zionism is a politcal movement, not a religious one. Jews oppose violence and killing of their middle eastern neighbors, whereas Zionists bathe themselves in the blood of their neighbors. Quite a difference.

Zionists also love to hide behind the "Jewish" persona while they continue their mossad. In fact, many "true" Jews are stepping up to oppose the Zionist abuse of their Jewish name. This exposes the little Zionist charade of deceit, and they (Zionists) don't take too kindly to that. Everyone should educate themselves and make note of the two separate entities and not lump them altogether as "Jews".

woiyo wrote:
The US supports many nations in a similiar manner to Isreal. Canada for one.

So your point is?

Israel is America's biggest welfare recipient. Combine the billions in funds and military equipment sent to Israel, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and it's not surprising that medicare and Social security are in jeopardy.

Just because Canada may support Israel doesn't mean we should support the act of throwing money away that could be put to better use. It just demonstrates the moral depravity of the like-minded political fecal matter that has hijacked all forms of government, even in Canada. The politicians recognize Zionism for what it is...more politics, nothing more. Politicians won't sacrifice their careers to speak out against Zionism. That's because everyone cowers in fear of the "anti-Semite" tactic, and they drop their pants in surrender. Ha...ha...ha...

woiyo wrote:
My position is to let Isreal defend itself and the US should stay out of their business.

I agree. Too bad the lobbyist power over American politics wasn't thwarted sooner. It would take another civil war to regain control of America, and that's only if you're lucky. So while the pro-Zionist lobbying cockroaches continue the seige of American politics, all of our American friends will be called upon to fight their wars for them. How convenient. Can you say Oy Vey !?
0 Replies