THE BRITISH THREAD

the prince

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2006 10:27 am
smorgs wrote:
I bet he's all man Prince...

x

That is the way I prefer them. Can't really see myself with feminine men !
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2006 10:31 am
Oooh, no

Wouldn't suit you...

Bit 'o' rough's what you need.

You should start a 'Pink' thread - bet Kylie would post.

x
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2006 10:39 am
the prince wrote:
smorgs wrote:
I bet he's all man Prince...

x

That is the way I prefer them. Can't really see myself with feminine men !

I'm also very private, and have a tight social circle of friends. Therefore it may take you a long time to get into my inner circle, G. :wink:
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2006 10:47 am
Ms smorgs wrote-

Quote:
Talking of gasmen - he's left a blowtorch (if only we were having creme brulee for afters) and a gauge thing with water in a u-shaped clear tube???

Fix them on a suitable mounting properly juxtaposed and send the thing to the Tate Modern.

They might still have a chap there who will know how best to display it and provide a suitable title.
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2006 11:36 am
Did I read that right?

His Lordship has a Yorkshire background, he could be related to Spendi, they come across as two of a kind, wanting their own way, blubbering like a pair of big girls blouses, full of knicker jokes and egotistical ideas of superiority and grandeur...

My, my, my; Life is full of surprises!

The Brother's Grim.
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2006 11:38 am
Are the Southern softies getting all bent out of shape again?
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2006 11:45 am
Hiya beautiful Dorothy, my your a pleasure to behold after a dismal rainy damp and soggy day in the fields.

How are you gorgeous? xx
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2006 11:47 am
Bon soir Mathos.

Just got back from "the Wales". Been round a castle n' everyfink!

x
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2006 11:52 am
Nice one, which castle did you visit?

I thought the kids were only off for a week, found out today its a two week spell.

Teachers have a cushy number, don't they?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2006 12:09 pm
Mathos wrote:

I thought the kids were only off for a week, found out today its a two week spell.

Teachers have a cushy number, don't they?

Most autumn breaks end this week, a few om the 31th. But the full next week?
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2006 01:36 pm
Mathos wrote:
Did I read that right?....blah blah lots more venting mixed with a bit of juvenile sniping...blah blah

Good god man, you REALLY needed to let off pressure, didn't you!

Maybe you need a calming Mantra.....

Ommmm..... I am as good as a Londoner........ Ommmm..... I am as good as a Londoner........ Ommmm..... I am as good as a Londoner........

That SHOULD help....if not, may I suggest herbal tea?
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2006 01:54 pm
Yeah Leila's is back in school on Monday.

It was Conwy castle. 750 years old "isn't it?" (Welshified accent)

x
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2006 01:55 pm
Hi Walt,

Four of my grandson's are at school, two of them go back on Thursday 2nd November and the other two Monday 6th November.

Now listen Lord Pompy, I took it easy on you from the word go and your taking advantage of my kindness. Had I come up all guns blazing you would have been crying in your corn-flakes for a week and telling us all how ill I had made you.

I try to be nice and amicable towards you and that cheeky cocky cockney Yorkshire based simplicity comes bounding across like a pissed up Jock on New Years Eve in Glasgow. Now a good search on the genealogy pages could provide information to show that your Spendi's kin. You do have many similarities, your probably an Ormishaw descendant, they were a thick lot on the quiet, despite the ill gotten games obtained by other peoples hard labour in the mills and down the mines. What about the safety aspects Mr Ormishaw? Don't you give a toss for other people?

The only thing I have in my surroundings thats anything like on an equal par with a cockney is a stuffed parrot called Arfur. Pretty soon it is going to have the company of a stuffed Lord called Ormishaw Ellpus!
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2006 01:56 pm
Look you, Dorothy parker!

(in a catherine Zeta Jones accent)

x
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2006 02:01 pm
MYFANWY

X
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2006 02:06 pm
Dorothy,

Conwy Castle, nice day out for you then, (hope the weather wasn't half so bad as here!) I bet your daughter enjoyed it. Isn't it.

Mate of mine bought a cottage in Talacre many years back, I remember going to see him, he didn't like living there. The buggers ignore you he said, and start talking in Welsh when you go in the pub. Look, I said, your the odd man out, learn a little Welsh and try to mix with them. He took lessons at night school and after a few months he got quite good. So one day he thought he would try his Welsh out. Yaki da and all that to the first guy he saw, who turned round to him and said, "Piss of you Welsh b*****d!"
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2006 02:06 pm
You ought to get yerself some Tena, Blodwin

...There's dry!

x
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2006 02:15 pm
Pardon Dorothy?
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2006 02:26 pm
Mathos, in all seriousness I thought you had ceased your silliness with your "aces" post, and was quite relieved that I could possibly enter and contribute to the Brit thread without you having a sneaky little dig now and then.

I was very disappointed to see the brothers grim post, and now realise that you are just an arse who likes to wind people up in order to appear superior.

You didn't drop it for reasons only known to yourself.....so I didn't drop it. You can now stick this particular thread up your sarcastic Manc backside as far as I am concerned, but make sure you don't damage your brain.

Why do you do it? Beats me. It's as if you get a kick out of all this snearing and belittling.

Strange man indeed.

Bye.
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2006 02:32 pm
Thats more like it, tears for souvenirs eh Mr Ormishaw?
0 Replies