11-Year-Old Sexually Assaulted... by as many as 15 people.

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2006 07:58 am
Quote:
MILWAUKEE - Police have arrested one more suspect in the sexual assault of an 11-year-old girl on Milwaukee's north side.

A 16-year-old girl and a 15-year-old boy have already been charged with assisting in the crime and a 40-year-old man is in custody, accused of raping the young victim in a home near n. 6th and Vienna.

According to the criminal complaint, the girl says she performed oral sex on as many as 15 boys and had sex with several of them, including the 40-year-old.

The 11-year-old girl has HIV. Her mother died of AIDS.

The incident sparked community outrage. North side Alderman Michael McGee said, "We really have to hold those accountable who committed this horrendous crime. There's outrage and as stakeholders in the neighborhood, we gonna find out who all had a part in this situation."

Police expect to charge additional suspects.

link

I hope they all get what they deserve.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 984 • Replies: 10
No top replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2006 08:06 am
That guy should be suspended by hooks through his testicles.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2006 08:08 am
And then beaten with aluminum bats.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2006 08:55 am
Listening to the video, it was some that a few people defended the boys.

good lord.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2006 08:59 am
I can give the teens some benefit of the doubt. The 40 year-old guy is just a predator, though.

Hooks through the testicles, aluminum baseball bats, sandpaper his skin and douse him with saltwater.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2006 09:02 am
s a l t w a t e r gets filtered?
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2006 09:13 am
Chai Tea wrote:
Listening to the video, it was some that a few people defended the boys.

good lord.

Yeah... there is an inherent distrust of police in the black community here in Milwaukee. There was even an alderman that started a "Stop Snitching" campaign... I have yet to figure out how that has your constituents best intrests in mind, but whatever.

Drewdad... I say string up the teenagers too. They are certainly old enough to know what they are doing is wrong. IMO, there is no crime more disgusting than sexual assault and should be met with the strictest of punishments. The last thing we need is 15 rapists running around on the streets.
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2006 09:26 am
15 rapists who could be HIV positive
0 Replies

Erik30

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2006 11:01 am
Very good point. Poor kid. They should castrate the bastards.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2006 12:59 pm
My guess is that the orphaned eleven year old was terribly hungry for attention and affection and was easily exploited. This doesn't excuse the exploiters, of course.

Was this serial rape accomplished in one day or over a period of time?
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2006 01:13 pm
I believe it was in one day, Noddy.

There have been reports that it was as many as 19 men, that the 16 year old girl that was there was "directing" the 11 year old what to do and that at least at one point help a 15 year old boy hold the 11 year old down while others raped her... it may have started out as attention getting but it quickly detriorated into this sub-human activity.
0 Replies