Is this what our tax dollars are paying for?!@!!

freedom4free

Reply Thu 7 Sep, 2006 09:17 am
woiyo wrote:
Wilso wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:
Who paid for the Palestinian atrocities, e.g. bombing Bat Mitzvahs, school buses, marketplaces, etc?

Who paid compensation to the 900000 Palestinians who were forcibly removed from their homes so that the monstrosity of Israel could be created? They're trying to get back the country that was stolen from them. And for every Israeli child killed, a hundred Palestinian children have died.

This is a tired old argument that is completely false.

There was no country called Palestine in 1948.

I didn't know that, i think woiyo has a point, this ofcourse means now that, ethnic cleansing was justified. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Thu 7 Sep, 2006 09:28 am
Brandon9000 wrote:
No, that was intended to be a cute way of saying that the Palestinians commit a lot of atrocities.

Sure. That's like if I'm saying that "The Americans are the world leaders in torturing and murdering prisoners" is intended be a cute way of saying "There have been several cases where American soldiers tortured and murdered prisoners".

Your attempt at being cute failed.

Brandon9000 wrote:
One of the numerous liberal methods of avoiding debating an issue head on is to insist that an opposing poster didn't say something unless he enunciated it verbatim.

One of your methods of avoiding debating goes like this:

Brandon: "ABC."

Poster: "What do you mean by ABC? ABC is not the case! I think you're mistaken in saying ABC."

Brandon. "This is just a smokescreen to avoid discussing my actual assertion, which is XYZ."

If you want to make an assertion, do so. Stating something else instead and then, later, claiming you meant something completely different is a pathetic attempt at avoiding discussion.

Brandon9000 wrote:
Your side is obsessed with avoiding the discussion by throwing down a lot of distractions.

I've been discussing your original assertion. You avoided discussion by claiming you had stated something completely different instead.

Brandon9000 wrote:
Now I'm telling you that my point is that the Palestinians specialize in war by means of atrocity.

Okay. Change of topic. Alright then. I agree that some Palestinians, some of them claiming they'd represent all Palestinians, have committed incredible atrocities in the past.

There you go.
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Thu 7 Sep, 2006 09:35 am
Brandon9000 wrote:
Quote:
Now I'm telling you that my point is that the Palestinians specialize in war by means of atrocity.

Every country has a specialty, Americans have the 'Stealth Bomber'
Palestinians the 'suicide bomber'.

One kills more that the other, thats the only difference.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Thu 7 Sep, 2006 10:56 am
freedom4free wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:
Quote:

Every country has a specialty, Americans have the 'Stealth Bomber'
Palestinians the 'suicide bomber'.

One kills more that the other, thats the only difference.

I think another minor difference might be that one is aimed at miltary targets and the other is aimed at non-combatants. Apparently, in your mind firebombing a school bus is about the same as dropping a bomb on a weapons factory.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 7 Sep, 2006 10:58 am
Quote:

I think another minor difference might be that one is aimed at miltary targets and the other is aimed at non-combatants.

Funny, we seem to kill quite a few civilians while aiming at 'military targets.'

Almost as if we're not really too concerned about that fact...

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies