How Much Would You Be Willing To Bet

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2003 09:37 am
That all the radio stations in this article are Clear Channel stations.

Also, do you find it odd that these people are so disapointed in the Chicks for being petty but have no comment about Toby Keith running a huge picture of Maines with Saddam Hussein on his concert stage?

One thing I agree with Toby Keith about 100%, he and Natalie Maines are definitely not in the same league as songwriters Rolling Eyes

http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/Music/06/03/music.country.reut/index.html
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 669 • Replies: 4
No top replies

fishin

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2003 11:09 am
Oh.. I dunno.. Ya wanna put a few million $$ on it? Very Happy

(The first one listed, KXTU, is a part of the Beasley Broadcast Group, one of Clear Channel's competitors... )
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2003 11:18 am
Well Well, I guess I'm not always right, but you guys knew that Very Happy .....how about the rest I wonder? If Beasley is their number one competitor they are probably also part of the crew sucking GWB and his hand placed FCC directors' ass to gain more market share...and to do that you have to be part of the greater "Bush Communications Network" of which Clear Channel, Fox, and I'm betting Beasley are subsidiaries...
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2003 11:49 am
Nah, there all from the ntertainment bidness.. They're to busy sucking the Dems asses to play with Georgie.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2003 01:30 pm
fishin' you mean like Rush and O'reilly right? ahemmmmm..
0 Replies