Met a Wonderful Woman Last Night an Attorney!

Reply Wed 6 Sep, 2006 10:58 am
We met at a fundraisng event, she offered me a "ride home." Unfortunatley, I was driving as well.

I was parked downtown actually in The Tenderloin, she was parked in front of ther club, so she gave me a ride to my car which was a good thing (We spent a few quality moments in her car and I kissed her goodnight and it was REALLY warm.)
since some guy tried to molest me telling me about his 10 inch dong! He even tried to open my passenger car door!

Anyway, I called her on her cell to thank her for being there, she didn't answer but she called me back later after she got home. Turns out she lives a couple blocks from me. We talked a long while and agreed that we will be seeing one another. On top of everything else, she is gorgeous (young but not too young) and seems to be totally unattached, at least I am hoping that.

I just got Bob Dylan tickets for October and am going to invite her. The last word last night is that we would get together or coffee "or something."

Perhaps I am again reading too much into where this might go. But since I have been back on the scene, I seem to "fall in love" with every woman I kiss. But I guess it is kind of natural since this is the longest period of time in my life (almost two years) that I haven't been in a serious relationship, just casual dates and a "hookups")
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 577 • Replies: 1
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 6 Sep, 2006 11:12 am
I once went out with a female lawyer. She could have gotten me in some big trouble if I didn't have therse nude photos of her.
0 Replies