MY PHILOSOPHY OF HOUSECLEANING

Reply Wed 6 Sep, 2006 08:29 am
MY PHILOSOPHY OF HOUSECLEANING!

I don't do windows because...I love birds and don't want one to run into a clean window and get hurt.

I don't wax floors because...I am terrified a guest will slip and get hurt then I'll feel terrible (plus they may sue me).

I don't mind the dust bunnies because....They are very good company. I have named most of them, and they agree with everything I say.

I don't disturb cobwebs because...I want every creature to have a home of their own.

I don't Spring Clean because...I love all the seasons and don't want the others to get jealous.

I don't pull weeds in the garden because....I don't want to get in God's way. HE is an excellent designer!

I don't put things away because...My husband will never be able to find them again.

I don't do gourmet meals when I entertain because...I don't want my guests to stress out over what to make when they invite me over for dinner.

I don't iron because....I choose to believe them when they say "Permanent Press."

I don't stress much on anything because...."A type" personalities die young and I want to stick around and become a wrinkled up crusty ol' woman!!!!

REMEMBER: A CLEAN HOUSE IS A SIGN OF A BROKEN COMPUTER.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 476 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Tai Chi

Reply Wed 6 Sep, 2006 10:13 am
Smile

Although I do iron. I love ironing. I find it very relaxing. While I concentrate on wrinkles with one part of my brain, the rest is off daydreaming or solving the problems of the world, whatever. And if anyone asks what I did all day, I can say, "Whadaya mean? I was ironing!"
0 Replies