No DNA Match in Jonbenet Case

Reply Mon 28 Aug, 2006 02:02 pm
CNN just reported that Carr's DNA does not match the DNA found on Jonbenet's undies.

Looks like this guy is just a kook.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 542 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 28 Aug, 2006 02:29 pm
Apparently he kew things about the crime of which the public was unaware. So possibly he got the information from the killer, or someone with a big mouth!
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Mon 28 Aug, 2006 03:42 pm
I haven't been really following this very much, so mebbe I'm off-base here - got my facts wrong or something - but wasn't he in jail in Thailand already, under charges related to sexual misconduct of some sort (which would be quite a trick in Thailand to begin with)? Makes sense to me the clown would see any risk of imprisonment, for anything, in the US a far preferable alternative to the certainty of hard time in an Asian penal system. Seemds to me the boy scammed the system real good, and is prolly already shopping his book deal.

In any event, he's still a sicko - pond scum on the gene pool.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 28 Aug, 2006 03:59 pm
They had an FBI profiler and a forensic psychologist look at the recently released ransom note. Apparently these gfuys were convinced that , somehow, the mother was involved since there were some key phrases that identified that she had been at odds with her husband, and the amount s on a specific settlement or bonus that Mr Ramsey had received was rather incriminating.

the Karr guy was picked out as a serial confessor by some talking head the very nightKarr announced his confession. Oh well, the truth is still out there.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 28 Aug, 2006 04:57 pm
timberlandko wrote:
I haven't been really following this very much, so mebbe I'm off-base here - got my facts wrong or something - but wasn't he in jail in Thailand already, under charges related to sexual misconduct of some sort (which would be quite a trick in Thailand to begin with)? Makes sense to me the clown would see any risk of imprisonment, for anything, in the US a far preferable alternative to the certainty of hard time in an Asian penal system. Seemds to me the boy scammed the system real good, and is prolly already shopping his book deal.

In any event, he's still a sicko - pond scum on the gene pool.

Bingo.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Mon 28 Aug, 2006 05:31 pm
Re: No DNA Match in Jonbenet Case
Roxxxanne wrote:
CNN just reported that Carr's DNA does not match the DNA found on Jonbenet's undies.

Looks like this guy is just a kook.

It looks like the guy didn't have a single thing to do with the DNA specimen found the little girls underwear. That's all it shows.
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Mon 28 Aug, 2006 10:29 pm
Welcome back, Roxxxanne.

Good to see you here. Very Happy
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Mon 28 Aug, 2006 10:39 pm
Unexplained so far is the fact that Karr's name came up in the original investigation. And that he seemed to know things about the murder that were not released to the general public.

I suppose that it is conceivable that if someone is obsessed with a murder, like Karr was with JonBenet's and Polly Klass'-which is related to his own sexual issues, that he can perhaps pick up a piece of info here and there. I suppose investigators sometimes let their hair down and say things that end up on the internet.

Look at Dick Morris. He let classified info about microbes on a meteor, (why this info was classified I cannot imagine) leak to the hooker who charged him $200 an hour to let him kiss her toes. It is likely that the investigators let bits of info go in their own way, and some ends up on the internet to be gobbled up by people obsessed with the murder.

But why was he mentioned in the original investigation?
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Mon 28 Aug, 2006 11:14 pm
Perhaps he knows someone who was involved in the crime.
0 Replies