Move the kids without a hitch?

MzDaizy

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2006 11:16 am
my oldest son is attending his first a day in the new school today. He had so many questions, but turned out to be excited about the idea. My kindergartener to tour the school this morning, and he is equally excited. I'm relieved about all of this. We wound up telling the kids sooner than we had planned to, but it's all turning out better than expected. We'll end up moving in sooner, also, but I believe that's a good thing. Whew
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2006 11:18 am
I'm so glad they're excited!

Wow, TODAY! Moving quick.

This is one of those times it's a little scary to give advice on a message board -- I mean, this is life-altering! Hope it goes great for all of you.
0 Replies

MzDaizy

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2006 11:23 am
Thank you so much. I'm really excited, and I have a ton of work to do in the next few weeks. This is definately going to be life-altering, but I hope it's life-enriching as well
0 Replies

MzDaizy

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2007 09:54 pm
UPDATE
I wanted to let you know that the move went smoothly. We've lived here officially since October 1, and though it was a little rough at first, everybody is doing really well! The kids are so happy to have a yard, and I'm so happy to have a home. Thanks for all of your advice.
0 Replies

Bohne

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2007 02:45 am
Only just read the whole story now!
But I am really pleased that everything worked out OK!

I am glad you take your children seriously enough to look into different directions to make them happy!
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2007 07:35 am
That's so great, MzDaizy! The update is much appreciated.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2007 10:41 am
MzDaizy--

Glad to hear that all generations survived the move. Now the transition time is nearly over and spring is here.

Thank you for the update. So often posters ask for advice or information and then vanish. We never know whether or not we were helpful.

Good luck.
0 Replies