Who has the best rack on A2K?

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 09:54 am
And by "rack" I am of course speaking of heaving mammaries. I haven't been around for the past couple months, so if there are new members that you think might fit the bill, please, feel free to enlighten me.

I'm going to have to go with Chai Tea. Them's some real nice'uns.

By the way, just wondering, is this thread offensive?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 5,225 • Replies: 93
No top replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 10:02 am
Oh ****, I forgot Heeven! She's got an excellent rack. Not sure if it's in the same league as Chai Tea, but definitely a great rack.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 10:04 am
Well, according to the survey, someone finds this thread disgusting and offensive. Cool! Thanks for your vote, whoever you are!

I have a good feeling about this thread.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 10:09 am
Hey brat .....where ya been????? And what about MY boobs! Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 10:10 am
Evil or Very Mad Yeah....and mine!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 10:12 am
Oh my god, it's been so long since I've seen you, I totally forgot about your wonderful boobs! I remember them well though, that night we shared in the shadows near the dumpster behind that 7-11 where our one night of passion took place.

Marvelous boobs. Definitely up there. Can you ever forgive me?
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 10:14 am
kickycan wrote:
Oh my god, it's been so long since I've seen you, I totally forgot about your wonderful boobs! I remember them well though, that night we shared in the shadows near the dumpster behind that 7-11 where are one night of passion took place.

Marvelous boobs. Definitely should have been in the poll. Can you ever forgive me?

Who's you talkin about, dude? Mine or Bellas? Evil or Very Mad Aren't you the one that snagged by nipply boob pic that was on the forum for like 5 seconds one night????
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 10:14 am
And Bella, yours too! Your boobs are just about the most squeezably perfect boobs I've ever seen!

Hmmm...I may have painted myself into a corner here...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 10:15 am
justa_babbling_brooke wrote:
kickycan wrote:
Oh my god, it's been so long since I've seen you, I totally forgot about your wonderful boobs! I remember them well though, that night we shared in the shadows near the dumpster behind that 7-11 where are one night of passion took place.

Marvelous boobs. Definitely should have been in the poll. Can you ever forgive me?

Who's you talkin about, dude? Mine or Bellas? Evil or Very Mad Aren't you the one that snagged by nipply boob pic that was on the forum for like 5 seconds one night????

I was talking about yours. And yes, I must say, you have very perky nipples. I lost that pic, by the way. Got another one to post, just so I'm sure I remember them right?
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 10:16 am
Welcome, kickycan. Where have you been?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 10:17 am
Hi Letty!

I've spent the past two months coming up with the idea for this thread. You can see how much time and energy I spent on it, can't you?
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 10:19 am
kickycan wrote:

I was talking about yours. And yes, I must say, you have very perky nipples. I lost that pic, by the way. Got another one to post, just so I'm sure I remember them right?

Kicky kicky kicky .......now I know yer fibbin! If'in you had ever gotten ahold of mine, you would surely not need another pic to remember them.

Liar liar pants on fire!! Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 10:20 am
Just glad you're all right, honey. Now get on with your rack of cute lambs. <smile>
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 10:24 am
Hey lookie what I found.

Aren't these Bella's?

http://www.grippingrain.com/images/507/DSC_0018.jpg

hehehe .......I gotta get back to work. Sad
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 10:30 am
I can't see them!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 10:33 am
It's okay if you can't find that other pic of your nips, Brooke. I drew a sketch after that fateful day, so I wouldn't forget. Thank god I still have it! It's a bit big to post here, so I'll just post the pertinent part...

http://www.sito.org/id/zop/bigboob_t.jpg
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 10:34 am
Wow! Is that Bella?

She has bronchitis at the mo, so I am going to offer to rub some goose grease on those.

It would be worth the air fare, methinks.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 10:42 am
That is actually Brooke, LE. As for Bella, all I have of her is a short home movie which depicts her prancing naked on the beaches of Tahiti. Unfortunately for our purposes here, it was filmed from behind, and therefore only features her well-sculpted buttocks.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 10:43 am
kickycan wrote:
It's okay if you can't find that other pic of your nips, Brooke. I drew a sketch after that fateful day, so I wouldn't forget. Thank god I still have it! It's a bit big to post here, so I'll just post the pertinent part...

http://www.sito.org/id/zop/bigboob_t.jpg

Ewwwwwwwwww
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 10:44 am
Heeheehee...are you saying you don't think I'm a good sketch artist?
0 Replies