A Bear For Every Babe

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 04:23 am
One thing Ive noticed is that soooo many women have so many problems finding that perfect man. Squinney and I have talked it over and she has unselfishly agreed to cloning me, raising a lot of me, and sending all these me's into the world so that all women can be as happy as she is and has been.

An undertaking of this sort is not cheap however, and so we are, today starting the "A Bear For Every Babe" foundation in order to unselfishly fund this project.

Please pm me with your credit card information or information on where to send cash donations (the preferred method) and take the first step in putting women all over the globe on the road to true happiness, fullfillment and satisfaction.

Thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,053 • Replies: 16
No top replies

duce

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 08:40 am
JMHO but I would either change my signature or delete that post. hmmmmmm...
Smile
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 08:41 am
Re: A Bear For Every Babe
Y'know, you almost had me going there. Until I got to THIS part...

Quote:
...raising a lot of me...

Not even Squinney would volunteer for that!
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 08:50 am
I thought bears didn't like babes.

I mean, there's never any babes in the parade.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 10:16 am
Anyone else read the subject heading and think it said "A beer for every babe?" Cuz, like, I'm all in favor of that.
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 12:15 pm
Two questions.....

Do you take Discover and is there a money back guarentee??? Laughing
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 12:30 pm
joefromchicago wrote:
Anyone else read the subject heading and think it said "A beer for every babe?" Cuz, like, I'm all in favor of that.

Yeah
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 12:33 pm
yeeeeup
0 Replies

LuckyLad

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 02:58 pm
I sent my money, would like a bear in the next week or so(for my wife, make him 20 yrs old) and a 25 yr old bear in about 18 yrs for my daughter.

If you said "beer", then I'm drinking my wife's right now 'cause she doesn't like beer.

I really do appreciate it, that is what America is all about. Looking out for each other. Laughing

If I told my wife I should be cloned, she would die of laughter. Although I think I am perfect, she tends to have a different opinion. As they say "an opinion is like an asshole, everybody has one and everyone elses stinks". :wink: Laughing
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 04:46 pm
Who's got my beer?
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 08:21 am
Bears wouldn't be a very good match for women as bears are gay men. (large men usually with facial and/or lot of body hair, ugh!)
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 08:35 am
patiodog wrote:
I thought bears didn't like babes.

I mean, there's never any babes in the parade.

was i too subtle?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 09:13 am
(running and hiding before BPB reads this!)
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 09:28 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
Bears wouldn't be a very good match for women as bears are gay men. (large men usually with facial and/or lot of body hair, ugh!)

although bears is a term given to hairy gay men, that is not it's only definition. for instance it can apply to one of the most vicious killers on the planet when riled.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 09:40 am
Bear
Hey Bear, does your offer come with a 30-day return policy in case I'm not satisfied?

BBB
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 09:42 am
Re: Bear
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
Hey Bear, does your offer come with a 30-day return policy in case I'm not satisfied?

BBB

absolutely... AND a 50% off coupon on your next clone as well.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 10:23 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:

although bears is a term given to hairy gay men, that is not it's only definition. for instance it can apply to one of the most vicious killers on the planet when riled.

Paul Reubens?
0 Replies